Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSnerd1233's Moderator Application

Go down

RSnerd1233's Moderator Application Empty RSnerd1233's Moderator Application

Post by RSnerd1233 Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:31 pm

-- Personality --
Username on JoKaCraft: RSnerd1233
Male/Female:Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: EST

-- Information --
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: No, I have not donated. I really don't know if i CAN donate at this point. My family is going through a rough money time right now, but if I ever can, I will.
Do you know basic English?: Yes.
Do you have Skype?: Yes.
How long have you been on the server?: I believe just around 2 weeks now. I'm not sure, not counting.
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: 30 - 60. It vary's. Sometimes I'm caught up with IRL stuff, sometimes just a little bored of minecraft, or playing another game. (Syrim)
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5-slXFS9w

-- Being a moderator --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Yes, to the best of my ability.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: Of course, I already have practice from being Promoter!
Why should we pick you as a moderator over the others?: I have a lot of experience. I know I've said this before, but I am an OP on a minecraft classic server. Also, I am a mod on another cracked server.
What can you offer us as a moderator of Mixcraft?: I can help resolve issues, help new players, and have a pretty good temper. I am very good with people, talking, helping etc. Also, I am pretty well spoken, and I do not judge players. I also believe, that I can help bring this already amazing server up to the top.

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more? I am a pretty good builder, when I want to be. Smile.

RSnerd1233
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down