Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App (It will be good even if its denied as long as I tried)

3 posters

Go down

App (It will be good even if its denied as long as I tried) Empty App (It will be good even if its denied as long as I tried)

Post by Darkblade12 Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:16 pm

-- Personality --
Username on JoKaCraft:Darkblad3
Male/Female:Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone:Gmt+1

-- Information --
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?:I can't I still doesn't have credit card Sad I could do If I have but.. T_T
Do you know basic English?:Yes!
Do you have Skype?:Yes but not so much use
How long have you been on the server?:since 1.1 february 10 I think?
How many hours a week can you be on the server?:This time I can be like 12-14 hours
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQQQel6z7Lg

-- Being a moderator --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?:Of course I've helped like 40+ people.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?:Yes that's my job!
Why should we pick you as a moderator over the others?:Cuz I want to solve problems.I can see people spam and grief and I can't ban them. Muting and jailing isn't the only one to solve em! I need ban cuz everytime I mute them they make another account I can't Ipban them Sad
What can you offer us as a moderator of JoKaCraft?:I will help Guests+ on how to be member and I will protect houses. And I will stop the griefers to grief stuff. My job is to keep the server safe from spammers,hackers and griefers!

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more?I really want to be mod. I like to help JoKeR,admins and mods. I can't even do about it even if I am a promoter cuz if a griefer comes he can use multiple accounts! So I really wish I have luck. God give me luck Very Happy

Darkblade12
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

App (It will be good even if its denied as long as I tried) Empty Re: App (It will be good even if its denied as long as I tried)

Post by Brodyistheboss Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Denied you need to donate.
Brodyistheboss
Brodyistheboss
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

App (It will be good even if its denied as long as I tried) Empty Re: App (It will be good even if its denied as long as I tried)

Post by Darkblade12 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 am

Ah shit.!

Darkblade12
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by ELJESTER Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Dddddddeniedd .... Donation first bud
ELJESTER
ELJESTER
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down