Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Block_Fortress Ban App - Code 1-EpicMachado

+2
ShadowScream
Blawck
6 posters

Go down

Block_Fortress Ban App - Code 1-EpicMachado Empty Block_Fortress Ban App - Code 1-EpicMachado

Post by Blawck Thu May 31, 2012 2:41 pm

What is your username : Block_Fortress

Who banned you : Idk, but i tink its EpicMachado

When were you banned : About a week ago.

Why were you banned if given reason : Code 1 -EpicMachado

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened: I think that someone hacked my acc, but im not going to say that is my sister r something else like that. About a week ago, i played on the server, next day i tried to login, it said something with "Same nick is already playing". next day i played on the server, i found 10, or more stacks of diamond in my chest, so i called an admin, and i asked them about they couldnt check the ip, because i my acc was hacked, and i also told them about the 10 stacks of diamond, they only said "Yeh, that story we had heared lot of times" something with that, but they wasnt care. Next day, i was banned for "Code 1".

-Block_Fortress

Oh, and i was abit tired when i wrote this, so srry if i spelled something wrong.

Blawck
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Block_Fortress Ban App - Code 1-EpicMachado Empty Re: Block_Fortress Ban App - Code 1-EpicMachado

Post by ShadowScream Thu May 31, 2012 3:40 pm

wow. same nick is alredy playing. that means someone been on your account playing when u tryed to login. idk i think u shlud be unbanned
ShadowScream
ShadowScream
Maeestro
Maeestro

Status : Waiting for My Mum Allow me to Make Paypal Account....

Back to top Go down

Block_Fortress Ban App - Code 1-EpicMachado Empty Re: Block_Fortress Ban App - Code 1-EpicMachado

Post by HavocFury Thu May 31, 2012 3:46 pm

Black_Fortress, Sorry say this but how do we know that you're telling the truth? Do you have any proof that says that you're saying the truth?

HavocFury
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicMachado Thu May 31, 2012 3:49 pm

i think an admin or higher can check the IP's logged on to the account
EpicMachado
EpicMachado
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Epic Moderator
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScream Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm

yeah, on my server i have plugins that shows IP. type /ip [player] and it says all IPs
ShadowScream
ShadowScream
Maeestro
Maeestro

Status : Waiting for My Mum Allow me to Make Paypal Account....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:41 am

Your password is your responsibility, its in our registration form.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Blawck Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:49 am

Lynxaa23 wrote:Your password is your responsibility, its in our registration form.

Yeh, ik, but i dont got time to change my pass every week, or day. Im working on a project :p

Blawck
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Blawck wrote:
Lynxaa23 wrote:Your password is your responsibility, its in our registration form.

Yeh, ik, but i dont got time to change my pass every week, or day. Im working on a project :p
you dont have to change it every week or every day you just have to have a good password people cant guess
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by Blawck Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:05 pm

JoKeR5o9 wrote:
Blawck wrote:

you dont have to change it every week or every day you just have to have a good password people cant guess

Im not sure about ppl can guess my pass.

Blawck
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down