READ THIS PLEASE

Go down

READ THIS PLEASE Empty READ THIS PLEASE

Post by Zaptdos- on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:29 pm

Ok I really loved this server and still do and want to play it... The server is awesome but the staff are absolutely terrible. This is Spocke speaking... I didnt even get a warning for this i got permantly banned for jailing and muting around 3 members. Its not that big of a deal really why do i get IP BANNED?!?!?! Theres no point in that. Lynxa I seriously think you are the worst admin ever. Whats it gonna take for you guys to Demote lynxa? Dont you realize he bans everyone for no reason and nobody likes him really... I didnt recieve one warning and i just want to play again but i got ip banned for that... I helped the server alot my video had like 400 views for this server and i was on a ton. I just want to come back -.-

Zaptdos-
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

READ THIS PLEASE Empty Re: READ THIS PLEASE

Post by garyYIp on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:48 pm

The problem is, it is a big deal and are you a promoter? how did you jail and mute people? and you might not want to say bad things about staff, Lynxa's about our best staff and hes been admin for the longest of everyone else, hes very trusted. if you get banned make an appeal. and obviously a reason to get banned is by jailing and muting people. it doesnt matter if your video is very good, you still abused power. just make an unban appealand see how that goes
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 am

He can't be a promoter, he's only got 4 posts...
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down