Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xAwsomedavex's Promoter Application

Go down

xAwsomedavex's Promoter Application Empty xAwsomedavex's Promoter Application

Post by Awsomedave Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:38 am

-- Personality --
Username in JoKaCraft: xAwsomedavex
Male/Female: Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: -6:00

-- Information --
Have you read the requirements for this group?: Yes
Do you meet those requirements?: Yes
Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic? Yes
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: Yes if I could
Do you know basic English?: Yes
How long have you been on the server?: I am not sure maybe 2 weeks
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: I can be active most of the weekends and weekdays for a few hours (I have school dont get out till 5)
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkw9BqAdfNk&feature=youtube_gdata

-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Yes anytime to help JoKeR relax
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: Yes to also help JoKeR not be stressed by him being the only one checking the apps all the time
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: I believe I should be promoter because I really like helping out the server and I would help out alot if I become promoter. If I do not become one I will still help others in need.
What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: I will offer help and realiability to the server and report those hacking or breaking rules

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more? I really want to help JoKeR with this so he can get more rest and get stress release from all that has been happening lately

Awsomedave
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down