Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promoters, when do I jail someone.

2 posters

Go down

Promoters, when do I jail someone. Empty Promoters, when do I jail someone.

Post by Carmaniac Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:47 am

O.K. So this topic is pretty much here to address your questions about punishments when no staff is online to assist you.
Conditions have to be met before you consider punishing someone. Please take note if you punish anyone please, post a report of it so we know what happened.

If a person is spamming, and you have asked them nicely to not do so, after 3 verbal warnings you are permitted to mute that user for 10 minutes, if the problem still persists after the muting sentence is up, you will then be given the choice to either mute them again for 30 minutes or jail them for 15 minutes.

When it comes to a person being abusive, you will need to give first, a warning, if they do not take that warning then you are allowed to jail the person for abusive language to either staff or other members. This jailing is completely dependent on how abusive they are, if it's a serious offence, please do both mute the player and jail permanently and report it to higher staff(Please post a report) How ever, if that user is only minor, then jail and mute for 30 mins, if they carry on, refer to the beginning of this condition.

Now the main problem we have is grief, what do you do when you find out? You would usually just jail for ever. The fact is the jailing times varies on how much damage has been caused. Lets say it was 1-3 blocks, that would require a jailing time of 30 minutes, a grief of 3-6 blocks would be a 1 hour jailing and possible ban(Remember to report any case of grief) anything higher we will need you to permanently jail the user so that a Moderator or higher can ban the user and fixed the damage.

Please remember to report any incident, as we find it hard enough to have to hunt down the person who jailed the user.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Promoters, when do I jail someone. Empty Re: Promoters, when do I jail someone.

Post by garyYIp Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:50 am

ok then but what if someone spams after all that punishment? do we like jail and mute forever
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:52 am

If they continue then yeah, it would likely be the case of mute them yet again, if a third mute is required, it would be permanent until a Mod or higher comes on to ban them for spamming.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm bumping this mainly because there's still promoters who have not seen this thread.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:16 pm

lol ok then. how about someone griefed 1 block, got jailed, griefed another block, got jailed and griefed again, etc should we like mute and jail him permanently, so that he doesnt grief again? because people who do that are most likely gonna be major griefers. and can not only be 1 block, but like several at a time.
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down