Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gurplz

+4
garyYIp
Uduhsexay
DeathNote
fugu9
8 posters

Go down

Solved/Approved gurplz

Post by fugu9 Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:32 am

What is your username :
fugu9
Who banned you :
That one admin
When were you banned :
November 10
Why were you banned if given reason :
accidental destruction.
Give me your side of the story of whatever happened:
So yea....I got on the server, my friend and I started a exploring but no one would accept my member application. So I got tped back to the guest world. since I couldn't really do anything I just wandered around. I walked a chunk or so from were I was tped and saw this tower, I just kind of walked into it. Then I went a afk for a few minutes to prep my submersible camera, while doing so I clicked and apparently a window, I saw this happened and assumed it to just be lag because servers usually protect all buildings within the spawn radius, especially when made with precious metals. Anyway I was almost instantly banned, which I felt was pretty ridiculous.

fugu9
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Solved/Approved Re: gurplz

Post by DeathNote Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:05 am

Their is only one admin and he is grounded also why would you go into a building were it says greif trap

Edit
The guy who banned you was the co owner Carmaniac

Last edited by DeathNote on Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to tell who banned)
DeathNote
DeathNote
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Status : Now A Promoter Not Gonna Let Anyone Down Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Uduhsexay Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:26 am

Well it is the guest world a.k.a griefers world and that is a temptation tower. It makes guests wonder if they should grief it or not, if they grief it then they obviously dont agree with our rules.
Uduhsexay
Uduhsexay
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Screw racism, Im black, part white and not to mention im asian :0

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:50 am

chance of uban: 0% for sure, u raged on the forums of getting banned and made some insulting things to jokacraft. if you hate it so much why make an unban appeal? just leave
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:32 am

You click a glass pane, it doesn't break and it's called an accident, you click and hold on a glass pane isn't an accident.
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by taichouhb Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 am

if it was just one glass plane and an accident im about to forgive him. but im waiting on carmaniac to tell us if his story of one glass plane is really the truth or not. glass can be broken in one click by lag, its happened before to me and to many people. It would be outrageous if he got banned the moment he hit it by mistake.
taichouhb
taichouhb
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:25 pm

I would have raged over a ban like that too, unless carmaniac confirms you griefed more you will be unbanned
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:43 pm

It's the fact his friend decided to have a rage about him being banned that made me stop from giving him a chance. The funny thing is about how you've lied on this, you never went afk as you were still walking around normally, broke the pane, and then walked off somewhere else. That's not an accident, that's intentionally griefing one of the traps we have set up.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by fugu9 Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:59 pm

dude afk meaning *grabs camera next to him* *switches SD card*

I don't really care about you people but you've kind of really pissed me off with your behaviors. Anyway I posted this because the one that I posted immediately after being banned didn't show up (or didn't correctly post???). This is seriously the first time ive been banned. My reputation has be soiled by your noobish staff. Why not give second chances to those who obviously are not greifers? Even if you somehow find all the evidence agaist yourselves. You don't really have anything to stand on besides he broke a window pane and wasn't "afk" because he was only gone for about 30 seconds.

fugu9
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:12 pm

you obviously didnt understand the main point of carmaniacs post, he said u wont get unbanned cuz ur friend raged on the forums about u getting banned. give a second chance to those who are obviously not greifers? okay you might not be, and we do give second chances. but now carmaniac has stated that you greifed, we would have gave u a second chance. but your friend raged on the forums and said some terrible things about the server, and that would make u not be able to be unbanned. too bad with ur reputation. and how can u break a glass pane while ur "afk"?
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:40 pm

Carmaniac wrote:It's the fact his friend decided to have a rage about him being banned that made me stop from giving him a chance. The funny thing is about how you've lied on this, you never went afk as you were still walking around normally, broke the pane, and then walked off somewhere else. That's not an accident, that's intentionally griefing one of the traps we have set up.
I don't think we should punish him for his friend raging, that was not his actions, also like i said i would be outraged if i was banned after griefing one glass pane, a true griefer would have clearly went for the diamonds, why grief one single glass pane? maybe it was or wasn't an accident but one glass pane would deserve a temp ban in my eyes, i'll give him a second chance, sometimes you just gotta see things from the player's perspectives
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum