Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JokaCraft/New Server Update

4 posters

Go down

JokaCraft/New Server Update Empty JokaCraft/New Server Update

Post by JoKeR5o9 Mon May 05, 2014 10:44 pm

Greetings all and any who still check this website for any updates on a long lost promise of mine. I would like to apologize for promising an amazing new server and never delivering it. I wan't to write a huge huge paragraph talking about why I haven't brought the new server up but simply cannot. So I'll get straight to the point, I dream of bringing a new server to you guys one day and one day it will happen but that day is very far from now so for that reason I will be releasing all and any JoKaCraft worlds that I have wondering my hard drives. There were indeed multiple worlds, we had JoKaCraft 1.0 and 2.0 and I think each had atleast one wipe at a certain time. I saved the worlds right before a wipe and stored them in my harddrives somewhere so in the coming days I will dig them up and release them to you. You can do whatever you want with them, make your own servers or just download them and explore them offline. If you guys do indeed build up servers using the JoKaCraft worlds please drop your Ip's down below, I will surely end up visiting your server sometime. Like I said I'll release the files when I get a chance.

Cheers!
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

JokaCraft/New Server Update Empty Re: JokaCraft/New Server Update

Post by mlimthiamkeat Tue May 06, 2014 7:44 am

Cheers, can't wait to go back to the world!  Smile
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Zster14 Thu May 15, 2014 2:10 pm

This would be awesome. Joka509 letting you know this was my favorite server. So chill, great community, no hackers, Great Fun! Thanks!

Zster14
Noob
Noob

What is your Minecraft username?

Where did you hear about this server?
YouTube

Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server.
Yes I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by planetfaos Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:36 am

I haven't been on here in so long... This was my favorite server. I remember it now.

planetfaos
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down