Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got banned for nothing

2 posters

Go down

I got banned for nothing  Empty I got banned for nothing

Post by Smaranje33 Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:22 am

ok lesen i like your server if u remeber me i was chating whit u yesterday my name in game is smaranje33 just like on forum. ok se here we go ...My friend gogara(in game name) came online and he say we got griefed...We live in same house me and gogara (u can ask gogara if u dont beleve me) and gogara ask help promotator skamtakle (i think thets his name) came to help
they made house again but i try to log in and its says ''disconected by server' grief'' and i dont know what to do -.- I got banned because i live in house thet some ppl griefed and i get banned for thet ? WTF ??? plz unban me i didint nothing IF U DONT BELEVE me ask GOGARA OR TENK989 (in game names and btw sry for caps) Cya! hope u will unban me !

Smaranje33
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

I got banned for nothing  Empty Re: I got banned for nothing

Post by DioBlackburn Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:29 am

Smaranje33 wrote:ok lesen i like your server if u remeber me i was chating whit u yesterday my name in game is smaranje33 just like on forum. ok se here we go ...My friend gogara(in game name) came online and he say we got griefed...We live in same house me and gogara (u can ask gogara if u dont beleve me) and gogara ask help promotator skamtakle (i think thets his name) came to help
they made house again but i try to log in and its says ''disconected by server' grief'' and i dont know what to do -.- I got banned because i live in house thet some ppl griefed and i get banned for thet ? WTF ??? plz unban me i didint nothing IF U DONT BELEVE me ask GOGARA OR TENK989 (in game names and btw sry for caps) Cya! hope u will unban me !
Well, im not the one who have banned you BUT, i did come to your griefed house and hawkeyed it and it's says that your account (smaranje33) grief the place and hawkeye never lie. but since it's YOUR and Gogara's house. i'll unban you atm.
DioBlackburn
DioBlackburn
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down