Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you were being randomly jailed/muted post your user name in the comment's.

+22
ELJESTER
Riziqn
Ballzofsteel
Zedertone
FrostySnowz
garyYIp
WrongSquishy
Rospat
Spocke
z0mbi3x1
DioBlackburn
xXSpok3dXx
xiViiTaL
taichouhb
MrHaiManGuy
zoharolamee
Brodyistheboss
MineKing
Blackenhide
Penkie3
Trenton101
Lynxaa23
26 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If you were being randomly jailed/muted post your user name in the comment's. - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were being randomly jailed/muted post your user name in the comment's.

Post by ELJESTER Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Yea ballz stop adding random shit
ELJESTER
ELJESTER
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

If you were being randomly jailed/muted post your user name in the comment's. - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were being randomly jailed/muted post your user name in the comment's.

Post by Penkie3 Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

ELJESTER wrote:Yea ballz stop adding random shit

Yeah ELJESTER stop telling ballz to stop adding random shit it is not needed for the posts

but this is Razz

Uhh yeah forget my post about the randomly ip banned one

Penkie3
Penkie3
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:02 am

Ok, How about this.

1) Who ever posted to be unbanned on this topic, your retarded.
2) All the players who say "Im griefing you guys!!!", you all butthurt.
3) Why Are You Guys Still Posting?.
4) End Topic.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:03 am

awww, y cant we post?
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Superslasher Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:51 pm

Hey, I (superslasher) was randomly jailed today, I have no Idea why I would be in jail. I did nothing wrong. I logged on and I was in jail. :/ if someone want's to unjail to me it would be greatly appreciated. Or if you could tell me WHY I was jailed, because I may not realize that I did something wrong. Thank you Smile

Superslasher
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:13 pm

joker close this post, i don't think players know how not to grief-dig old posts.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Tue May 01, 2012 2:40 am

Lynxaa23 wrote:joker close this post, i don't think players know how not to grief-dig old posts.

lol, yea joker should make a rule about that
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing Tue May 01, 2012 2:57 am

--CASE CLOSED--
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Tue May 01, 2012 2:58 am

END OF CONVERSATION HERE
_________________________________________________________________________________________
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by woots1230 Tue May 01, 2012 7:07 am

1st of all all ppl who were banned be gone! cuz the promoter cant ban any1 and lynx what if some ppl were jailed for greifing and they said that they were jailled by the promoter

woots1230
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by woots1230 Tue May 01, 2012 7:13 am

well at least we stopped this guy good job guys!

woots1230
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing Tue May 01, 2012 7:13 am

----STOP IT THIS CASE IS CLOSED--
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by bay20 Fri May 04, 2012 3:37 pm

errr guys my name is bay20 on the server i tried to log on after being on holiday and it said grief pool roast in hell gypsy what shall i do please help.

bay20
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballzofsteel Fri May 04, 2012 3:45 pm

Ffs...!!
BUMP!
Ballzofsteel
Ballzofsteel
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Fri May 04, 2012 4:00 pm

bay20 wrote:errr guys my name is bay20 on the server i tried to log on after being on holiday and it said grief pool roast in hell gypsy what shall i do please help.
Uhmm derp, you griefed, so you stay banned unless you have proof otherwise, and this topic is finished.
stop posting on it.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by bedriddendeer Sun May 06, 2012 8:46 pm

check my unban appeal please
bedriddendeer
bedriddendeer
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3