Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i HAVE BEEN UNJUSTIFIED plese unban me

3 posters

Go down

i HAVE BEEN UNJUSTIFIED plese unban me Empty i HAVE BEEN UNJUSTIFIED plese unban me

Post by timcat44 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:28 am

What is your username :
Jimi
Who banned you :
Rkorated
When were you banned :
today 4/5/2012
Why were you banned if given reason :
greif
Give me your side of the story of whatever happened:

I was walking into the woods for well wood but i stumbled on to a already greifed house with 217 diamond ores in the basement it pop up in chat i found it
and a adim or mod or something named RKOrated came he look in the diamond room while i was mining it he instantly ban me but i can join a again i join and type dude if u dont wont me to take any i wont and started to leave but he msg back goodbye Jimi and i was permanently ban my first recation was to get unbanned
i mean the is greifed already and who leaves that many diamonds unless they wee banned already or there never playing that server agian so finders kepper and the wasnt even in spawn its like a day walk from spawn.So can someone plese unbanned me.
timcat44
timcat44
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

i HAVE BEEN UNJUSTIFIED plese unban me Empty Re: i HAVE BEEN UNJUSTIFIED plese unban me

Post by totalpro007 Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:37 am

I think people like you should be IP banned forever >:O. you said Finders are keepers ..... elt me tell you one thing, If those diamond ores were in basement that means they belong to someone ( finders keppers rule DENIED) and the price in server shop is really high for that stuff so i would suggest go find a server where griefing is allowed.
thank you for ur time griefer. -_-
totalpro007
totalpro007
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

i HAVE BEEN UNJUSTIFIED plese unban me Empty Re: i HAVE BEEN UNJUSTIFIED plese unban me

Post by ratedrko Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:58 am

frist of all it was not grief and i told you to stop and you kept going so i had no choice but to bann your assso you have been denied griefing
ratedrko
ratedrko
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down