Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VinZ360 plz read and if its all right with because i kjnow i shud have played more joka and help others more

5 posters

Go down

VinZ360 plz read and if its all right with because i kjnow i shud have played more joka and help others more Empty VinZ360 plz read and if its all right with because i kjnow i shud have played more joka and help others more

Post by VinZ360 Mon May 28, 2012 12:00 am

-- Personality --
Username in JoKaCraft:VinZ360
Male/Female:Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone:NZST

-- Information --
Have you read the requirements for this group?:yes
Do you meet those requirements?:of course i have been promoter before
Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic?yes
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?:i will donate afta my b-day
Do you know basic English?:yes
How long have you been on the server?:2-3 months
How many hours a week can you be on the server?:18-24 hours (depends if i have tests or homework
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MC2V951aTs

-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?:definately
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?:yes i will
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?:because i knew what i did before was wrong and i shud have payed more attenetion to guests and that will change. i will help more and promote more. i will not screw up this time
What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: more members less greifers/trollers and better work from me

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more?
i am taking most off my spare time to play minecraft. i really enjoyed being a promoter and i wud like to be a promoter again. i m only off joka on my spare time either wen i have tests/homework or b-ball practice or games. but most off my time i enjoy playing on JOKACRAFT|!!!!!!!!!!!
i know this was a little early to post but around 1-2 weeks l8tr i m going to have exams soo i have to study(*or not)
VinZ360
VinZ360
Maeestro
Maeestro

i will try my hardest to become promoter again
if not ill try make my own server

Back to top Go down

VinZ360 plz read and if its all right with because i kjnow i shud have played more joka and help others more Empty Re: VinZ360 plz read and if its all right with because i kjnow i shud have played more joka and help others more

Post by EpicMachado Mon May 28, 2012 12:05 am

i would wait the 2 weeks
EpicMachado
EpicMachado
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Epic Moderator
Troll

Back to top Go down

VinZ360 plz read and if its all right with because i kjnow i shud have played more joka and help others more Empty Re: VinZ360 plz read and if its all right with because i kjnow i shud have played more joka and help others more

Post by VinZ360 Mon May 28, 2012 12:08 am

kk i thought i cud be a little sneaky but i was demoted like 1 1/2 weeks ago....
VinZ360
VinZ360
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

Post by VinZ360 Mon May 28, 2012 12:20 am

soo can i get promoted in 3 days???
VinZ360
VinZ360
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Mon May 28, 2012 4:57 am

I just checked the logs I only demoted you 4 days ago.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Mon May 28, 2012 5:23 am

lol XD bad luck
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by VinZ360 Mon May 28, 2012 11:56 pm

soo 10 more days/???
VinZ360
VinZ360
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

Post by playourgame Tue May 29, 2012 12:04 am

Vin, i'm sorry but the promoter applications are closed now we have our 12 promoters please wait until we need more Smile thnx

playourgame
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down