Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo this is another advertising video i would like to show about jokacraft and it also shows how to become a member (its pretty fail i might make a new one)

5 posters

Go down

Yo this is another advertising video i would like to show about jokacraft and it also shows how to become a member (its pretty fail i might make a new one) Empty Yo this is another advertising video i would like to show about jokacraft and it also shows how to become a member (its pretty fail i might make a new one)

Post by Uduhsexay Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:45 am

Uduhsexay
Uduhsexay
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Screw racism, Im black, part white and not to mention im asian :0

Back to top Go down

Yo this is another advertising video i would like to show about jokacraft and it also shows how to become a member (its pretty fail i might make a new one) Empty Re: Yo this is another advertising video i would like to show about jokacraft and it also shows how to become a member (its pretty fail i might make a new one)

Post by roystonpkc Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:59 am

Cool lol kinda gay jkjks

roystonpkc
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Yo this is another advertising video i would like to show about jokacraft and it also shows how to become a member (its pretty fail i might make a new one) Empty Re: Yo this is another advertising video i would like to show about jokacraft and it also shows how to become a member (its pretty fail i might make a new one)

Post by Uduhsexay Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:00 am

it is gay Razz
Uduhsexay
Uduhsexay
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:00 am

Ok then it's gay.
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Uduhsexay Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 am

^^ -.- ^^;p
Uduhsexay
Uduhsexay
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoe600 Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:47 am

LOL XD it's not that gay. It's just stupit! Smile

Shoe600
Forum BEAST!
Forum BEAST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Uduhsexay Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:51 am

Yea Ik I was in a rush so I might make a clearer on in the future
Uduhsexay
Uduhsexay
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:34 am

nice vid lol
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down