Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your Minecraft username? Where did you hear about this server? Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server.

5 posters

Go down

What is your Minecraft username?   Where did you hear about this server?   Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server. Empty What is your Minecraft username? Where did you hear about this server? Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server.

Post by Knight_Zobie Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:36 am

Minecraft name: Knight_Zobie
Were i heard this about this server: i heard of it on minecraft server list
DO i aggre with the terms: yes i do

Knight_Zobie
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

What is your Minecraft username?   Where did you hear about this server?   Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server. Empty Re: What is your Minecraft username? Where did you hear about this server? Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server.

Post by mlimthiamkeat Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:37 am

Denied, needs the actual template, ever heard of copy and paste?
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

What is your Minecraft username?   Where did you hear about this server?   Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server. Empty Re: What is your Minecraft username? Where did you hear about this server? Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server.

Post by hanrahan65 Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:23 am

Sorry, this was my fault. I was trying to help him, but I had to go... So there was no one for him to ask help to.
So..
Knight what u have to do is:
1) Copy the template
What is your Minecraft username?

Where did you hear about this server?

Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server.

2) Make a new topic or use this one paste that in and answer the questions!

3) Once done I will promote u Smile

hanrahan65
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:44 am

actually this should be approved because the template is in the title, shows that he actually took care in looking where the template is. approved.
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:33 am

garyYIp wrote:actually this should be approved because the template is in the title, shows that he actually took care in looking where the template is. approved.

Not in post, no approval.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down