Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iiTRIX100 Promoter Application (PLZ READ IF YOU CAN)

4 posters

Go down

iiTRIX100 Promoter Application (PLZ READ IF YOU CAN) Empty iiTRIX100 Promoter Application (PLZ READ IF YOU CAN)

Post by iiTRIX100 Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:45 pm

-- Personality --
Username in JoKaCraft: iiTRIX100
Male/Female:Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: London (GMT i think)

-- Information --
Have you read the requirements for this group?: YEs
Do you meet those requirements?: Kind of >_<
Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic?Yes
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: I would if i could but im in the UK Sad
Do you know basic English?: Yup
How long have you been on the server?: Seven Days.
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: On college about 4 hours ish and on weekends about 7 hours
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5mYQQ-igng

-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Of course
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?:Depends if i and the others trust them Smile
What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: I love to help people if they need help Smile
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: because as i said i love to help people and sometimes deal with things in a adult manner and another thing is i love to be friendly with people Smile

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more?im a hardworking guy that tries my best to get on the server and build with people even though my mom and brother keeps on wanting to go on the computer XD

Last edited by iiTRIX100 on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
iiTRIX100
iiTRIX100
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

iiTRIX100 Promoter Application (PLZ READ IF YOU CAN) Empty Re: iiTRIX100 Promoter Application (PLZ READ IF YOU CAN)

Post by iiTRIX100 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

iiTRIX100 wrote:-- Personality --
Username in JoKaCraft: iiTRIX100
Male/Female:Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: London (GMT i think)

-- Information --
Have you read the requirements for this group?: YEs
Do you meet those requirements?: Kind of >_<
Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic?Yes
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: I would if i could but im in the UK Sad
Do you know basic English?: Yup
How long have you been on the server?: Seven Days.
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: On college about 4 hours ish and on weekends about 7 hours
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5mYQQ-igng

-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Of course
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?:Depends if i and the others trust them Smile
What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: I love to help people if they need help Smile
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: because as i said i love to help people and sometimes deal with things in a adult manner and another thing is i love to be friendly with people Smile

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more?im a hardworking guy that tries my best to get on the server and build with people even though my mom and brother keeps on wanting to go on the computer XD

O______________O lol
iiTRIX100
iiTRIX100
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

iiTRIX100 Promoter Application (PLZ READ IF YOU CAN) Empty Re: iiTRIX100 Promoter Application (PLZ READ IF YOU CAN)

Post by darkassassin711 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:43 pm

U should get it you deserve it
alot man your my idle

darkassassin711
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by varrock Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:46 am

Requirements:
- You must be trusted by the community and owner
- You must show dedication to the server
- You are at least 13 years old
- You must have made a YouTube video with the servers address in it (description or the video itself)
- You have been on the server for at least 1 week and a half (11 days)

Optional requirements: (better chance of approval if these requirements are met)
- YouTube video has over 200 views
- You have been on the server for over 2 weeks (yes i check join date don't try to be sneaky)
- You constantly help guests even before being promoter

You dont meet the requirements
varrock
varrock
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by DioBlackburn Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:15 am

varrock wrote:Requirements:
- You must have made a YouTube video with the servers address in it (description or the video itself)

Optional requirements: (better chance of approval if these requirements are met)
- You have been on the server for over 2 weeks (yes i check join date don't try to be sneaky)

If you talking about he doesn't met the "You have been on the server for at least 1 week and a half (11 days)", anyone can be promoted without playing in this server for 1 week and a half IF they are have much experience and trusted by joker and someone else. I'll respond to Trix soon.
DioBlackburn
DioBlackburn
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by iiTRIX100 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:17 am

DioBlackburn wrote:
varrock wrote:Requirements:

If you talking about he doesn't met the "You have been on the server for at least 1 week and a half (11 days)", anyone can be promoted without playing in this server for 1 week and a half IF they are have much experience and trusted by joker and someone else. I'll respond to Trix soon.

:') Thank you >_<
iiTRIX100
iiTRIX100
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down