Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promote Me its Darkassassin711

2 posters

Go down

Promote Me its Darkassassin711 Empty Promote Me its Darkassassin711

Post by darkassassin711 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:15 am

Subject: DArkassassin711 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your username in JoKaCraft?darkassassin711

What is the link for your video about the server?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kebfD-czOTQ

Does it contain JoKaCraft's server address in the video or the description? yes it does

darkassassin711
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Promote Me its Darkassassin711 Empty Re: Promote Me its Darkassassin711

Post by JoKeR5o9 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:44 am

Hey i would appreciate it if you tried advertising just a bit harder, first of all the tittle of the video is LDL which makes no sense, i wouldn't click on that video if i saw it in suggestions bar try chaning it to something like "Cracked Server 1.1 JoKaCraft" also add tags to the video, add the typical tags like cracked 1.1 server jokacraft free join now, etc the way you set up your video is for literally to no one to find it, also the ip has to be in the tittle or description, and as for the video quality itself i wont bash on you for quality since not all of us have great computers to run a screen recorder so yea but at least do the rest
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down