Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ)

4 posters

Go down

JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ) Empty JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ)

Post by JoKeR5o9 Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:51 am

Ok so we got the server running 1.1 on dedicated servers now and hopefully my 24/7 host doesnt suck, anyway the server is now running on donations meaning that in one month from now if we dont get enough donation money, it will shut down, like i said i donated this first month for you guys like literally i dont benefit from this at all this is all for your entertainment and of course mine too, but i wont be making money of this or anything all the donation money will be stored to pay to keep the server up, and just a reminder in case you didnt know, if you donate 10 us dollars or more you do get put in our VIP group which allows you to fly, spawn items and teleport to people without their permission

Anyway good luck JoKaCraft

~JoKeR
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ) Empty read

Post by Hulkman342 Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:14 pm

joker can we donate using gistf cards how much do u pay for a sever

Hulkman342
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ) Empty READ

Post by BTTLEFIELD3 Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:31 pm

so the server is now running im sorry JoKeR509 and server i can't pay because i don't have credit card so maybe after my birthsday i can pay so sorry ppl
BTTLEFIELD3
BTTLEFIELD3
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ) Empty Re: JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ)

Post by gamerboy667 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 am

when i can i will
gamerboy667
gamerboy667
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ) Empty Re: JoKaCraft Back up and running 1.1!! BUT CLOSING DOWN IN ONE MONTH. (READ)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down