Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skellton50 Application for Admin.

Go down

Skellton50 Application for Admin. Empty Skellton50 Application for Admin.

Post by skellton50 Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:55 am

-- Personality --
Username on JoKaCraft: Skellton50.
Male/Female: male .

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: Central European Time.

-- Information --
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: i haven't yet donated one thing that's missing i cash in my bank but probably i will donate.
Do you know basic English?: Yes
Do you have Skype?: yes it's Milandj1
How long have you been on the server (you can estimate)? 3 weeks and 2 days Very Happy
How long can you be on the server per week?:: i can be on this server 13 hours a day Razz on weekends
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjzZXMcqG5E&feature=channel_video_title

-- Being a admin--
Will you help anyone that needs your help?:Of course, i will help them the best i can.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?:Yes! I will tell them how to apply on the website.
Why should we pick you as a admin over the others?: Because, I have experience with helping people. i am currently a student for Securtias in a mall i got this job from the school, i love to talk to people and help out when it is needed.
What can you offer us as a admin of JoKaCraft?: i can tell as many people i know i will advertises this server and make i had a youtube channel with 150 sub for now it delete. and ill tell the how AWSOME THIS SERVER IS.
Will you tech the mods or other admins skills that they don't know and you do? For example protecting areas adding warps etc. : yeah i know how to use //wand now and /setwarp no problem Very Happy in il tech them all the skills i know ^_^
-- Extra --

Comments? Want to tell us more?
i used to play runescape and make runesape music video's (rsmv) on youtube i had to delete my youtube account i had about 150 sub now i haw been playing minecraft for 1 year i got thousand ideas in my head just burning to be build and i can feel when something is wrong and jokacraft is my first online server i tried i haw only been playing offline mode an i can also help make this server to be more AWZOME and SAFE
skellton50
skellton50
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down