Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (Akziom)

2 posters

Go down

Application (Akziom) Empty Application (Akziom)

Post by Akziom Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:50 pm

-- Personality --
Username in JoKaCraft: Akziom
Male/Female: Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: AEST

-- Information --
Have you read the requirements for this group?: Yes.
Do you meet those requirements?: Yes.
Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic? Yes.
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: No, only because I don't have a credit card, not because I don't want to.
Do you know basic English?: Yes
How long have you been on the server?: Around 1 week.
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: 15-20
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2zrrq1NRr0&feature=channel_video_title

-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Yes, I will help them the best I can.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: Yes, and I will inform new guests where to go to apply.
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: I am Australian so I am usually on the server when no one else is because of different time zones. At night there are usually no moderators online. Many guests come online at this time and they have to wait around to be promoted. For example last night 3 guests joined and they waited around for 2 hours waiting for somebody to promote them. They had all applied. If I was a promoter I would have easily promoted them and they would have started playing on the server
What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: I will try the best I can to help people on the server especially guests who are new to JoKaCraft. I will explain to them in detail how to apply to become a member.

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more? I am a friendly person on JoKaCraft, I have never griefed and I am friends with most of the mods and members. I have tried to help out with the server, by assisting people in building their houses, building towns, and just doing whatever I can.
Akziom
Akziom
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Application (Akziom) Empty Re: Application (Akziom)

Post by JoKeR5o9 Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:05 am

approved

however you did lie about meeting the requirements and man do i hate liars, the reason you where approved is because i do see you help alot even before you were promoter so congratz just dont lie too much -_-
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down