Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DioBlackburn's Promoter Application

2 posters

Go down

DioBlackburn's Promoter Application Empty DioBlackburn's Promoter Application

Post by DioBlackburn Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:09 am

-- Personality --
Username in JoKaCraft: DioBlackburn
Male/Female: Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: East

-- Information --
Have you read the requirements for this group?: Yes
Do you meet those requirements?: Yes
Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic? Yes
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: Probably yes, when i have a Credit Card Very Happy
Do you know basic English?: Yes
How long have you been on the server?: About 1 Week.
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: I Spent 10-13 Hours in Normal Day. I Spent 8 Hours in School Day
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: Im Currently on editing and half a record, I will inform if my video is released Smile

-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Of Course!
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: Yes, of course Very Happy
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: It's because i love helping people when i can, like now.
What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: Help people that hasn't yet being a Member, Advise people, Help someone that needs help and More.
-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more?
I used to Hate Minecraft Multiplayer, Because there are no Ethical and Awesome server i found so far.. Untill i found this server! Very Happy Now, i spent Most of my time in this server everyday! Very Happy
DioBlackburn
DioBlackburn
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

DioBlackburn's Promoter Application Empty Re: DioBlackburn's Promoter Application

Post by JoKeR5o9 Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:59 am

awesome application except for one thing you lied about meeting the requirements -_- i honestly dislike liars very much so be as honest as possible here the requirement you didnt meet is being 1 week and a half on the server, you have been here for 4 days
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

DioBlackburn's Promoter Application Empty Re: DioBlackburn's Promoter Application

Post by DioBlackburn Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:48 am

Sorry Joker, But im not Lying that day. I was playing 13 hours a day, so i thought im playing in like 1 week. and im not a liar....sorry about that.
DioBlackburn
DioBlackburn
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down