Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promoter Application!

2 posters

Go down

Promoter Application! Empty Promoter Application!

Post by IPwnCreepers Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:03 pm

-- Personality --
Username in JoKaCraft: IPwnCreepers
Male/Female: I am Male FTW!

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: GMT +0 (Greenwich Meantime.)

-- Information --
Have you read the requirements for this group?: I read Requirements, For ALL Groups Very Happy
Do you meet those requirements?: Im Pretty sure i do.
Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic?: indeed, Like i said I read all rules and regulations before taking the shot.
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: I haven't Yet, But In Feb I will.
Do you know basic English?: I am English, So Theres your answer. Razz
How long have you been on the server?: 3 Days, The requirements says that 11+ days BUT I spoke to Joker and he said the day span is so that users get used to the system, However he agreed i could do it now because i played mixcraft. (almost same System.)
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: Lets just put it this way, Atleast 3 hours+ on week days, 6 hours+ On Weekends.
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDy6BgQts6I Very Happy

-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Yes, Otherwise i would being doing this app.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: If they used the Correct Format / Code.
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: Because im reliable and trustworthy, Also I love to help and i use correct grammar most of the time.
What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: Making all that hassle into FUN!

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more? I really love this server, Even though im so new I get addicted to good things easily i.e JokaCraft.

IPwnCreepers
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Promoter Application! Empty Re: Promoter Application!

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 pm

ap-ru-voo-ud
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down