Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by SubjectDelta Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:59 am

-- Personality --
Username in JoKaCraft: SubjectDelta
Male/Female: Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: Easter Standard Time

-- Information --
Have you read the requirements for this group?: Yes, I have read all the requirements.
Do you meet those requirements?: I feel I have met all requirements except being on the server for 11days.
Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic? Yes, I have read them.
Have you donated? I have not donated ]yet. If no, will you donate?: I intend on donating to the server once I have paid off my current college semesters tuition.(In a month or so)
Do you know basic English?: Yes, I do understand basic English.
How long have you been on the server?: Since yesterday.
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: I would say at least 25.
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3_VrkExs0k

-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Yes, I intend you help anyone who asks for help.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: Yes, of course that is how our servers system operates.
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: I feel that I have the ability to make every guest that joins our server a repeat player.
What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: I have the drive to help other and the will power to not let power go to my head.

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more?
I am a hard worker and I take everything I do seriously. And if I am made a promoter I feel I can make this server more enjoyable for everyone.
Also, I have a thorough understanding of the promoter commands.
SubjectDelta
SubjectDelta
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down