Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Using X-Ray" - I think you just don't know anything about world gen

+2
ELJESTER
KiratoSpooch
6 posters

Go down

"Using X-Ray" - I think you just don't know anything about world gen Empty "Using X-Ray" - I think you just don't know anything about world gen

Post by KiratoSpooch Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:51 am

What is your username :
KiratoSpooch

Who banned you :
No idea.

When were you banned :
23 April,

Why were you banned if given reason :
"xray not allowed biatch"

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened:
Apparently I've been using X-Ray on the server as I found 3 collections of diamond ores in about 10 minutes give or take, I would like to tell the mod who banned me to shove it since Rei's Minimap is not an X-Ray, I used it to get to levels 14-10 since that's where diamond is most common and then mined into walls that I looked like they have a high chance of concealing diamond in them, if that is "X-Ray", and knowing about the Physics and Coding of block placement Minecraft is cheating, then this server evidently has a 6 year old moderator who do not understand anything about Minecraft barring breaking/placing coloured cubes. (and also cannot comprehend good grammar by the looks of the ban message)

PS- If I was using "X-Ray" then I would have been banned a long time ago, as I have a ton of diamond, and so do my friends on the server, which hate mods to find valuable blocks and "X-Ray" since that makes the game BORING.

KiratoSpooch
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

"Using X-Ray" - I think you just don't know anything about world gen Empty Re: "Using X-Ray" - I think you just don't know anything about world gen

Post by ELJESTER Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:59 am

Hmmm i think i banned you ... Mods on our server are not allowed as they give you an unfair advantagr over everyone else ... I will unbann you but do NOT use xray as we have a plugin that tells us eho uses xray -_- just stop
ELJESTER
ELJESTER
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

"Using X-Ray" - I think you just don't know anything about world gen Empty Re: "Using X-Ray" - I think you just don't know anything about world gen

Post by KiratoSpooch Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:13 am

Okay thanks but I was most certainly not X-Raying, that is cheating, and cheating is boring, as demonstrated by Saints Row 3 on xbox, nobody plays it now because everyone uses cheats.

KiratoSpooch
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ELJESTER Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:32 am

Idk if i was even the one who banned u tho... Might have been mario ... Ill check tommorow ... No more hacks ! Get a clean minecraft
ELJESTER
ELJESTER
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by marioulizzz Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 am

Yeah i banned him!
marioulizzz
marioulizzz
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by marioulizzz Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:22 am

I saw u going a ride straight to diamonds without even torches + randomly mining=xray for me and ban at the same time!
marioulizzz
marioulizzz
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by KiratoSpooch Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:12 pm

did you read any of that? i think not, you are a total noob and should not be an admin/mod/whatever, if you read that you'd know how i was finding diamond easily, and for the no torches thing, there is a brightness slider, so i dont need them, so evidently you know nothing about minecraft

KiratoSpooch
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:41 pm

i think im about to ban you again for disrespecting staff, cya kido.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by chris199602 Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:49 pm

KiratoSpooch wrote:did you read any of that? i think not, you are a total noob and should not be an admin/mod/whatever, if you read that you'd know how i was finding diamond easily, and for the no torches thing, there is a brightness slider, so i dont need them, so evidently you know nothing about minecraft
its true a mine without torches and i can see fine but that is all i know
chris199602
chris199602
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by KiratoSpooch Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Are you for real? Disrespecting Staff? That is hardly disrespect, that is a community member making a valid point, which others I guarantee will most certainly agree on, and also I thought you guys were all saying you needed more mature LEGIT players, not a bunch of kids who ACTUALLY USE HACKS.

PS- If you think you did a good job by unfairly banning me, then thats pretty weird as I know about 23 or so people who go on the server who use X-Ray/Modded Clients, why not ban them? Pretty sure that would help your server reputation than simply banning people you THINK are using cheats. (For Clarification, Rei's Minimap is not a cheat, it's a Minimap, and has an indicator to basically show how high you are)

KiratoSpooch
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 am

Cya kirato!
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by KiratoSpooch Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:18 am

That's pretty funny, can't admit to it, you're great staff.

KiratoSpooch
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down