Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For everyone who was wondering about Me and ELJESTER949

+8
ELJESTER
VinZ360
marioulizzz
varrock
EpicMachado
MineKing
taichouhb
Lynxaa23
12 posters

Go down

For everyone who was wondering about Me and ELJESTER949 Empty For everyone who was wondering about Me and ELJESTER949

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Alright half is true half isn't.
So what happened is when i got demoted by ELJESTER, that day i shouldn't even came online that day for that fact i was pissed due to family issues, i wont go into my personal life over this so no one needs to know that but Eljester is a chill guy, when i was demoted i got twice as pissed as i already was and the account that i cursed out __coolstorybro__ which was eljester one another account playing some pvp without being asked stuff, so back to the main story, after i was asleep joker banned my ip now i'm still not %100 sure on why but i accused eljester of that for the fact he demoted me, so thats were all the other stuff came in mario cursed out joker (Imortaly) it was fine at first when they banned him, but once he was unbanned he shoud have realized it was joker but he didn't i'm not going into what happened to mario thats he option to tell.

But eljesters old record of griefing he has claimed that as a over reaction from the owner i'm not going into that either thats for eljester to tell now eljester isn't any griefer like my old records for that it was before i was at this server and same for jester but this is pretty much a apology to eljester you guys shouldn't hate him, but there is a new rule about respect and i'm going with eljester on enforcing that rule.

Now as for this "It was a test" thing, it never was a test to start with, but players took it to far, then i became a test.

So yer, you shouldn't be hating eljester anymore.

Oh and the console thing, jester was being sarcastic to me about that and i'm not really a sarcastic person as jester found out.

**Edited by jester**
IN conclusion ELJESTER949 is a Beast Very Happy

Last edited by Lynxaa23 on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

For everyone who was wondering about Me and ELJESTER949 Empty Re: For everyone who was wondering about Me and ELJESTER949

Post by taichouhb Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:06 pm

yay i passed
taichouhb
taichouhb
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

For everyone who was wondering about Me and ELJESTER949 Empty Re: For everyone who was wondering about Me and ELJESTER949

Post by MineKing Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

imortaly is really joker?
GOD I KICKED HIM

IM DOOMED
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicMachado Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:24 pm

wait wait waiit, CoolStoryBro is Elj?
I hate that coolstorybro -.-
EpicMachado
EpicMachado
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Epic Moderator
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by varrock Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:27 pm

Im still lost what happen and why 90% of the staff dranked?
varrock
varrock
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicMachado Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 pm

who is the 90% though?
EpicMachado
EpicMachado
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Epic Moderator
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by marioulizzz Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:38 pm

me just hate the fact that they wanted to see my reaction to a hacker and i failed the test but yeah nvm no hate for any of the staff i talked with joker on skype and i was rly pleasured to have that call.Ik that even if i apologize to jester for all my saying wont rly change anything cause the time i said all these things i meant them bcz i raged on him...Later i found out that it was joker who trolled me but it cant change rly nothing!I mean even i could get repromoted like tommorow or today it wouldnt change anything for me and id be rly sad and sorry but yeah things got screwed by me so i guess i deserved it a bit Smile.Kinda ironic how the guy who protected the rules got pwned by a new rule but thats ok ill always be with jokacraft rules even if i dun like them its not me who will tell what rules to have and what rules to not have.And btw eljester i feel sorry for telling all this but honestly i cant apologise even the fact that i want bcz i dun think u could see me as a friend again or even close to good just by the things i told u on skype and by my rage without knowing shit...Lots of sad with all the shit that happend today thats why ill leave for sometime and ill be back in like 2 weeks i guess so i can see what i want and what i dont want...kinda feeling stupid for getting tricked that much and making me believe all that shit for eljester but yeah i guess its the rage mode side-effects if u could say it like that Razz Farewell cya and i hope i get Mod again to help the server cause the main reason i leave is that now im member i cant help shit to the server so its kinda useless trying to do the impossible...And if i dont get repromoted ik it will be from my fault and only my fault but yeah at least ill try to make up for the things iv said if thats even possible...Bye for now,Cya in a few days!
marioulizzz
marioulizzz
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by taichouhb Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:40 pm

sleep on it dude, rough day today
taichouhb
taichouhb
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by marioulizzz Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:01 am

taichouhb wrote:sleep on it dude, rough day today

just saw it but what do u mean?
marioulizzz
marioulizzz
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:02 am

This is just sad
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by EpicMachado Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:03 am

marioulizzz wrote:
taichouhb wrote:sleep on it dude, rough day today

just saw it but what do u mean?
He means to just think about it for a while
A lot has happened today so just wait a little and think about it
EpicMachado
EpicMachado
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Epic Moderator
Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by VinZ360 Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:15 am

i still dont get what is happening
both about lynxa and Imoraly
VinZ360
VinZ360
Maeestro
Maeestro

i will try my hardest to become promoter again
if not ill try make my own server

Back to top Go down

Post by marioulizzz Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:18 am

simple joker was imortaly and was troling me that wasnt the real test....btw im rly wondering what the real test whould be Razz
marioulizzz
marioulizzz
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by varrock Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:56 am

They didnt test me?
varrock
varrock
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by marioulizzz Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:05 am

i think u got demoted for inactivity not sure...
marioulizzz
marioulizzz
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by ELJESTER Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:10 am

Clearification ... This was never to be a test there was never a test ... But the staff on took it to the next level and it became a test to see how staff reacted to no authority on ...
ELJESTER
ELJESTER
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by marioulizzz Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:27 am

jester right now i feel rly stupid rly...i dunno how i can get ur trust back or ur friendship bcz those things i told u where too much and if i didnt have the rage to ignore what u told me(that it wasnt u)nothing would be as shit as this right now....I am sorry but its not that simple i mean with a sorry i cant fix the damage and the insults i told u.If it makes it better for u i take them back if i still am able but yeah that was the reason i didnt apologize to u on skype bcz i think its rly silly to ask sorry after all iv said its not that i dun wanna ask sorry and apologize i just dun think the dmg will be gone...thats why i was so silent today bcz i felt rly bad and awkard....
marioulizzz
marioulizzz
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by ELJESTER Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:36 am

Ill think about promoting you to PROMOTER no higher tho ... As when you became mod u became power hungry ... Or as i have heard and seen ... Im not saying you eill be promoted to mod or higher ... But promoter might be the position for you ... And last thing is that you need to learn to reapect people mario YES even griefers .... If the griefer griefs obviusly your not gonna offer hima coffee but cussing at then is going to make them rage even more and we dont want anymore grief on our server ... And maybe just maybe that griefer will regret what he did and become a valued member of the serer and thats ehy we treat EVERYONE with respect ... Amd if you dont learn and show us that u deserve promoter then good luck in member ... Mario just cool it with the rageing at ppl .. Simply get off and i gues go puncha pillow or somthing but dont take it out on ppl
ELJESTER
ELJESTER
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by marioulizzz Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:08 am

no jester honestly im not power hungry but yeah i agree to the fact that i rage so hard on griefers/hackers...thats the only con to the new rule i guess i mean i dont curse members for no reason only for grief...
marioulizzz
marioulizzz
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by seannbhoy Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:20 am

joker is smart lol Cool
seannbhoy
seannbhoy
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinman Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:25 am

ok, so who are we allowed to trust now?
muffinman
muffinman
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Status : my hamster has a better wifi signal than this phone!

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Maybe wait for some people to rise up through the ranks and then trust them...
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:50 am

yes, but loads of the promoters cant donate rite now. i wanna be mod so bad, but joker said only way i can be 100% trusted is by donating, he demoted loads of staff cuz of not donating
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 am

Gary, are you ever going to be satisfied with being a Promoter? Neutral
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down