Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you

+10
Rafael22_PT
PoopSkeet
WildBoyLee
lukaskyle
DioBlackburn
JGFW
Trenton101
skellton50
RSnerd1233
JoKeR5o9
14 posters

Go down

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you Empty Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you

Post by JoKeR5o9 Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:18 pm

well this is the official goodbye to you guys, dont freak out im not leaving but our server is going down in exactly 8 days, i have failed to make a good enough server for people to want to donate, nearly 3 days of downtime recently of course no one is gonna want to donate right. well it was a good month of runtime and even though i went through alot of frustration i enjoyed it... we still have 8 days of up time and well its not too late to give up but lets face it the people who would donate are the ones that have been here for a while and most of them claim they cannot donate which is understandable so we would have to get new people to join and they could possibly donate but again nearly 3 days of downtime recently, that definitely gave us bad rep Sad

JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you Empty Re: Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you

Post by RSnerd1233 Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:30 pm

Have faith! We can do it... If we believe!

EVERYONE LISTEN

Even if you can donate only ONE DOLLAR it will add up if a lot of people do it. I know I shouldn't be saying this because I can't donate because of money issues right now, but if all of you guys out there donate ONE DOLLAR it will add up in no time! Please everyone try to get some money so that we can keep JoKaCraft forevarrrr

RSnerd1233
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you Empty Re: Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you

Post by skellton50 Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:07 am

WHY AM I BANNED?!??! confused Mad Crying or Very sad
skellton50
skellton50
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by skellton50 Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:10 am

IS ILLUSION A ADMIN OR MOD? COUSE IF YOU GUYS DIDN'T BAN ME THEN HE DID COUSE I THINK HE HATES..ME...
skellton50
skellton50
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Trenton101 Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:26 am

If YOU GUYS WANT THE SERVER TO STAY UP HAVE JOKER SEND ME THE SOFTWARE AND IT WILL STAY UP UNTIL MORE PPL DONATE THAN WELL HAVE IT BACK ON RELIABLE SERVERS AND ALL
I WANT IS TO BE PROMOTER STILL OK? JOKER PLZ READ
Trenton101
Trenton101
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you Empty really sorry

Post by JGFW Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm sorry but i really want to donate its just that i dont have a credit card and my father will not allow me to donate

JGFW
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by DioBlackburn Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:32 am

Dang it!! Sad i wish i have a Credit Card.... Sad i WILL donate if i get it Now!! Sad
DioBlackburn
DioBlackburn
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by DioBlackburn Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:35 am

and Joker...your not failed your own server....is Us, who not donated Sad
DioBlackburn
DioBlackburn
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you Empty Donating!!!

Post by lukaskyle Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:52 am

I will donate now! Sorry only 1 Dollar Sad!!!

lukaskyle
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by WildBoyLee Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:52 pm

Joker you have not failed us its us who have failed you Sad but i cant donate at the moment Sad ill try soon Very Happy so yea remember you have not failed

WildBoyLee
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by PoopSkeet Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Dear Joker/Skellton

Well I've enjoyed your server a lot Joker. At first i had my in game name "Dacozo".

I got improperly ban for greifing and it was bull shit.

Well i asked nicely to be unban but it didn't go threw no one looked at it no one gave a shit, so i threatened in a posted that i'd be back with a different ip and a different account which i did.

On that account "PoopSkeet" i observed who was admins higher ranked ect...

Well i xrayed all my shit used flashlight mod to also dig so i didn't need torches. ..........

So finding diamonds discreetly was very easy..

after making my shop buying a warp having everything i needed the server got boring so extract my revenge.

NOW, for all of y'all that know you put in a in-game password for your login and i use a cracked minecraft so i can choose any username...(like most of you)

So i decided to guess Skellton50's password.

My first guess "Skellton50" wrong......

second guess "password".........................................

LOGIN SUCCESSFUL!!

Yes yes i stole his account ban/ipban everyone online and everyone that logged in.

I greifed the server, destroyed the store, some other shit.

and all because skellton50 is a 12 year old that doesn't know how to make secure passwords....

So your wondering why I am telling you? Well i'd like everyone to know who actually did it, and give skellton a chance to get unban for the next 8 days because i can tell he is gay for this server, which i am not.

Fuck you joker for your shitty staff banning me for no reason, and now you had to reset the sever take your personal time out of your day to unban me because you thought skellton50 ban me that night but you actually ban me not skell and i said he did. LOL

Thanks for that. (;

Thanks for letting me have a fun time but i honestly didn't have enough time to upkeep with this server, I'm mostly living at my girlfriends and she hates me playing minecraft, and i have no more need to troll on your server anymore.

Love,
Dacozo/PoopSkeet/ aka

David. <333

PoopSkeet
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by skellton50 Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:53 pm

for the first i am not 12 year kid i am 17 for second you'r fucked and you know WHY MY PASSWORD WAS PASSWORD! couse first time the server came out it said /register password so i tryed /register (random) didn't work so i did /register password (random) and then it worked so its not my fult the plugin sucked at that time.. and third this is for you poopshit -------------------> _|__(-.-)__
skellton50
skellton50
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you Empty Jokacraft

Post by Rafael22_PT Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:11 pm

Boys sorry i cant donate i dont have much money realy sorry!!!
Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Rafael22_PT
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by iiTRIX100 Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:53 pm

Joker you haven't failed us...
Unfortunately i cant donate because im in the uk XD
But i swear if i was in america i would donate to this server because it is really the best server EVARRR!!!!!!
Is there a way we can make a different server with awesome backup and no griefers?
iiTRIX100
iiTRIX100
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you Empty goodbye jokacraft

Post by n00bly Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 am

this was the best server ive been on i wish i could donate but i dont have a credit id donate 100$ if i had one No

n00bly
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:12 am

as soon as i get a debit card im donating $35 a month for jokacraft!.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Goodbye JoKaCraft i have failed you Empty or

Post by jeonglee Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:23 am

U can use a moneypak (green dot card) make a paypal account and then send it as a gift to jokacraft.
If u dont know what it is look it up. Smile

jeonglee
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:11 am

yer im going to save $100 and buy a pre-paid debit card with $100 on it and donate $35 Smile
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down