Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JoKaCraft fundraiser question to community

+13
Awsomedave
totalpro007
TheDickIsBack
Ballzofsteel
garyYIp
VinZ360
MineKing
DioBlackburn
Skamtakle
rofljason
playourgame
mlimthiamkeat
JoKeR5o9
17 posters

Go down

JoKaCraft fundraiser question to community Empty JoKaCraft fundraiser question to community

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 2:32 am

Ok guys so here is a new idea to help raise money for the server, what if we did a giveaway, for example a XBL 1600 microsoft points card or psn 20 dollar card or a minecraft premium account etc things we can give out digitally, we would ask for a 1 dollar donation to enter the giveaway depending on the item and amount of people willing to enter so lets say we are giving out a 1600 ms point card which retails at 20 usd, the way we would choose a winner is by allowing you to choose a number between 1 and 100, we will use the website random.org to generate a number between 1 and 100, obviously there isn't going to be 100 contestants so we might get a number that no one chose so we will simply hit the generate number button until we hit a number someone chose, this will be live streamed on a set date, you would be allowed to buy more than one number so if the entry donation requirement is 1 dollar and you donate 5 dollars, you can choose 5 numbers, these donations will be completely seperate from vip ranks so if you donate to get 5 numbers you wont get vip, you either donate to enter the contest or to get a vip rank

this is not the actual contest this is just the idea and concept, if you actually have a paypal with money would you enter one of these contests? we will have polls so you guys can vote on the most requested digital items, clearly to make funds for the server we would need enough contestants to overpass the value of the actual prize so lets say we are giving out a 1600 ms point card, would you join?
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

JoKaCraft fundraiser question to community Empty Re: JoKaCraft fundraiser question to community

Post by mlimthiamkeat Sun May 27, 2012 2:33 am

Cool idea! Surprised
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

JoKaCraft fundraiser question to community Empty Re: JoKaCraft fundraiser question to community

Post by playourgame Sun May 27, 2012 2:36 am

i like this idea it would work out for joka

playourgame
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by rofljason Sun May 27, 2012 2:36 am

seems to be fun! Very Happy
rofljason
rofljason
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 2:37 am

guys guys please don't tell me its a cool idea -_- lol i want to know if you would join in or not
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Skamtakle Sun May 27, 2012 2:41 am

so i donated 20 usd does that mean i get 20 Numbers. Anyways i will join
Skamtakle
Skamtakle
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 2:50 am

Skamtakle wrote:so i donated 20 usd does that mean i get 20 Numbers. Anyways i will join
No previous donations dont count, that wouldnt make the server any money therefore defeating the purpose
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by DioBlackburn Sun May 27, 2012 3:09 am

I'd like to join. depends on how much money do i have..

DioBlackburn
DioBlackburn
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing Sun May 27, 2012 3:15 am

im pooor
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by VinZ360 Sun May 27, 2012 4:31 am

sooo this is like a lottery???
VinZ360
VinZ360
Maeestro
Maeestro

i will try my hardest to become promoter again
if not ill try make my own server

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 4:40 am

VinZ360 wrote:sooo this is like a lottery???
in a way but your not actually paying for a number your donating and we will thank you by letting you pick a number
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Sun May 27, 2012 7:18 am

hmm i like the idea but you might end up losing alot of money you know? say something is worth 20 usd, and only donations went up to 10 usd then it would suck
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ballzofsteel Sun May 27, 2012 8:14 am

MONEY EATER!!!
Lol, i dont have enough i mean on my PayPal :p
Ballzofsteel
Ballzofsteel
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDickIsBack Sun May 27, 2012 9:05 am

JoKeR5o9 wrote:Ok guys so here is a new idea to help raise money for the server, what if we did a giveaway, for example a XBL 1600 microsoft points card or psn 20 dollar card or a minecraft premium account etc things we can give out digitally, we would ask for a 1 dollar donation to enter the giveaway depending on the item and amount of people willing to enter so lets say we are giving out a 1600 ms point card which retails at 20 usd, the way we would choose a winner is by allowing you to choose a number between 1 and 100, we will use the website random.org to generate a number between 1 and 100, obviously there isn't going to be 100 contestants so we might get a number that no one chose so we will simply hit the generate number button until we hit a number someone chose, this will be live streamed on a set date, you would be allowed to buy more than one number so if the entry donation requirement is 1 dollar and you donate 5 dollars, you can choose 5 numbers, these donations will be completely seperate from vip ranks so if you donate to get 5 numbers you wont get vip, you either donate to enter the contest or to get a vip rank

this is not the actual contest this is just the idea and concept, if you actually have a paypal with money would you enter one of these contests? we will have polls so you guys can vote on the most requested digital items, clearly to make funds for the server we would need enough contestants to overpass the value of the actual prize so lets say we are giving out a 1600 ms point card, would you join?
Use adf.ly you get money for people clicking the link its like every 10 visters you get $1 or something like that and no money used but you have to register your card and stuff to be able to get the moneyz i hope this helps

TheDickIsBack
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDickIsBack Sun May 27, 2012 9:07 am

MineKing wrote:im pooor
well i sujested joker uses adf.ly to get money its free and only cost 5 secs of the persons time who clicks on it just tell joker its like no one listens to me

TheDickIsBack
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by totalpro007 Sun May 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Do it joker it is pretty good Very Happy
totalpro007
totalpro007
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Awsomedave Sun May 27, 2012 12:58 pm

Would be a great idea and helpful

Awsomedave
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinman Tue May 29, 2012 3:10 pm

like i say....i cant donate....so i wont...but i wish i could....
muffinman
muffinman
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Status : my hamster has a better wifi signal than this phone!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowScream Wed May 30, 2012 8:52 am

i cannot donate, i dont have credit card so i cant register on paypal... and that on adfly is good
ShadowScream
ShadowScream
Maeestro
Maeestro

Status : Waiting for My Mum Allow me to Make Paypal Account....

Back to top Go down

Post by clark917 Wed May 30, 2012 10:56 am

I can't donate Razz if I could I would but I can't Sad
clark917
clark917
Glow Level
Glow Level

JoKaCraft fundraiser question to community Mca

Back to top Go down

Post by pumakid98 Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:16 pm

HELLO i cant join ur server joka plz help ME Smile
pumakid98
pumakid98
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down