Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GOT BANNED AGAIN AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME (JOKER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN)

+7
bluepheonixlps2
totalpro007
clark917
JoKeR5o9
mlimthiamkeat
garyYIp
da_jjasasin
11 posters

Go down

I GOT BANNED AGAIN AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME (JOKER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN) Empty I GOT BANNED AGAIN AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME (JOKER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN)

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 5:02 pm

I will fill out the fourm but let me say i dont ever remember breaking any rules and i want to know why i got banned AGAIN

Last edited by da_jjasasin on Sun May 27, 2012 8:26 pm; edited 5 times in total

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

I GOT BANNED AGAIN AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME (JOKER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN) Empty Re: I GOT BANNED AGAIN AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME (JOKER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN)

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm

What is your username :da_jjasasin

Who banned you :idk

When were you banned :5:00 pm 5/27/12

Why were you banned if given reason :no known reason

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened:I was playing and i get kicked and it said some sort of java error and when i tryed to re join it said the ban hammer has spoken!

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

I GOT BANNED AGAIN AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME (JOKER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN) Empty Re: I GOT BANNED AGAIN AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME (JOKER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN)

Post by garyYIp Sun May 27, 2012 5:27 pm

hmm... did you do anything bad?
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 5:38 pm

not that i know of

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Sun May 27, 2012 6:59 pm

There must be something...
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 7:05 pm

It doesn't look like your banned, what is the message you get when you try to log in?
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 7:15 pm

here is the exact message:
disconnected by server
The Ban Hammer Has Spoken!

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Ohh i see your the idiot that came in with the accounts:

Herobrine1
Herobrine2
Herobrine3
Herobrine4
Herobrine5

trying to spam the server but failed huh, you will remained banned
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by garyYIp Sun May 27, 2012 7:50 pm

lolol fail
garyYIp
garyYIp
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Status : Completely utter boss... Remember i am mining_parrot

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 8:11 pm

huh WHAT I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO MAKE BOTS

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 8:13 pm

DO YOU KNOW THE IP THAT DID THIS!

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 8:14 pm

da_jjasasin wrote:DO YOU KNOW THE IP THAT DID THIS!
Yes you did this
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 8:19 pm

I LITERALY LOVE THIS SERVER I WOULDNT SPAM IT PLEASE UNBAN ME MAN PLEASE I DONT CARE IF YOU JAIL ME FOR A YEAR OR BAN ME FOR A YEAR AS LONG A I GET BACK ON I WILL LITERALY DO ANYTHING JUST UNBAN ME PLEASE!!!!!!

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 8:31 pm

da_jjasasin wrote:I LITERALY LOVE THIS SERVER I WOULDNT SPAM IT PLEASE UNBAN ME MAN PLEASE I DONT CARE IF YOU JAIL ME FOR A YEAR OR BAN ME FOR A YEAR AS LONG A I GET BACK ON I WILL LITERALY DO ANYTHING JUST UNBAN ME PLEASE!!!!!!
Well facts are facts, those spam bots came from your ip so tell me, why did you do it?
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by clark917 Sun May 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Well your spamming the forums... With caps lock xD
clark917
clark917
Glow Level
Glow Level

I GOT BANNED AGAIN AND I STILL DONT KNOW WHY I GOT BANNED THE FIRST TIME (JOKER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE AGAIN) Mca

Back to top Go down

Post by totalpro007 Sun May 27, 2012 9:17 pm

hm spamming is mute spamming with BOTS?!?! well find a new server plz and move on Razz
totalpro007
totalpro007
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 11:07 pm

was the ip 192.168.2.1 ive had a bot problem like this and it said it was me but came from a different ip

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by totalpro007 Mon May 28, 2012 5:05 pm

that was serious spam dude, 1 tip for you .... find a new server ...
totalpro007
totalpro007
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by bluepheonixlps2 Mon May 28, 2012 5:09 pm

i got banned to and i didnt do anything
bluepheonixlps2
bluepheonixlps2
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by cornealmoney Mon May 28, 2012 5:12 pm

darnit a hacker trying to spam huh?well he should stay banned for 30 years then be unbaned but JoKeR has spoken

cornealmoney
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Wed May 30, 2012 11:36 am

DONT YOU HUYS GET IT I DIDNT DO I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO HACK! Evil or Very Mad

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by gf people Wed May 30, 2012 12:23 pm

Stop posting with caps, its very annoying. Stop complaining and just accept what has happened. Btw you cannot lie to Joker, he has the console so he knows who did and calm down. Rage mode much? Suspect
gf people
gf people
Forum BEAST!
Forum BEAST!

Back to top Go down

Post by ELJESTER Wed May 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Point is your banned ... Unless joket says otherwise .... Everyone stop posting random comments here
ELJESTER
ELJESTER
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinman Wed May 30, 2012 1:32 pm

R@nd0m comment
muffinman
muffinman
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Status : my hamster has a better wifi signal than this phone!

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Wed May 30, 2012 5:51 pm

sorry for posting with caps but the thing is hackers keep attacking my account idk how to hack unban me please i honestly didnt bot spam idk how

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down