Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neo = Ray. Ray was banned unfair, Neo was banned for trying to unban Ray

2 posters

Go down

Solved/Denied Neo = Ray. Ray was banned unfair, Neo was banned for trying to unban Ray

Post by Neon_Elite Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Here's what happened. I was playing on rayaquza when i got up to go get breakfast. my 5 year olld brother comes along and starts to use my laptop. in the server i was wandering the member world, looking for a remote location to build my manor. There were various structures nearby, houses, towers, that sort of thing. My inconsiderate 10 year old brother encouraged him to destroy a house, thinking that i would appreciate him getting me smooth sandstone and mossy cobblestone. As i returned, the only thing i see on my computer screen is:
Banned: Reason 1: Griefing - JoKeR.
I return as Neon_Elite, as i had just bought that account so i could give it to my 10 year old brother so we could play on servers together. I come back on and try to explain, but nobody listens to me. The i get banned as Neon by Carmaniac, the ban said:
Nice Ban Evade
I feel i deserve another chance for this misunderstanding, i LOVE JoKaCraft, and would hate to be removed from the community. Please, give me a chance

-Neon_Elite

Neon_Elite
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Solved/Denied Re: Neo = Ray. Ray was banned unfair, Neo was banned for trying to unban Ray

Post by JoKeR5o9 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:51 am

Well for one you did not use the unban appeal template, two, when you applied for member you agreed to agree to the terms and rules listed on the server, clearly if you read rule #14 it clearly says can't use the "my little brother griefed on my account" excuse if caught griefing... shall i say more?
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Solved/Denied Re: Neo = Ray. Ray was banned unfair, Neo was banned for trying to unban Ray

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:05 am

well i waited for a reply havent had one, for now denied, if you are still interested in being unbanned try again using our template located here: http://www.jokacraft.com/t26-how-to-be-unbanned-template-must-use
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down