Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application as a Member on Jokacraft MC Server (2nd try)

3 posters

Go down

Application as a Member on Jokacraft MC Server (2nd try) Empty Application as a Member on Jokacraft MC Server (2nd try)

Post by echoesoffate Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:47 am

What is your Minecraft username? echoesoffate

Where did you hear about this server? I saw a video of it on Youtube, and also found it on a MC server list by googling "Minecraft cracked server".

Do you agree to follow all the server rules? To see the rules do "/rules" while in the server. Of course I do, I don't want to be banned right away.

@Udusexay : I'm sorry if I wrote the first application wrong, I hope I won't mess this one up either.

With friendly regards, echoesoffate.
echoesoffate
echoesoffate
Novice
Novice

Status : Have you ever felt like singing the county jail blues song when you're in jail in a server?

Back to top Go down

Application as a Member on Jokacraft MC Server (2nd try) Empty Re: Application as a Member on Jokacraft MC Server (2nd try)

Post by Uduhsexay Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 am

Lol @Uduhsexay this aint facebook bebeh xD peace man i wanna promote you right now you did it right but im pn holiday so tell a staff member to promote you.
Uduhsexay
Uduhsexay
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Screw racism, Im black, part white and not to mention im asian :0

Back to top Go down

Application as a Member on Jokacraft MC Server (2nd try) Empty Re: Application as a Member on Jokacraft MC Server (2nd try)

Post by echoesoffate Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:14 pm

thank you! who belongs to the staff, or where can i see the list of staff members? Have a nice holiday
echoesoffate
echoesoffate
Novice
Novice

Status : Have you ever felt like singing the county jail blues song when you're in jail in a server?

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 pm

Uduh, if you can't promote people, then don't post on the apps.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down