Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSnerd1233's Admin Application

Go down

RSnerd1233's Admin Application Empty RSnerd1233's Admin Application

Post by RSnerd1233 Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 pm

I meet all of the Requirements for Admin.

-- Personality --
Nickname in JoKaCraft: RSnerd1233
Male/Female: Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone:Eastern

-- Information --
Did you read the requirements?: Yes.
Do you meet those requirements?: Yes.
Do you know basic English?: Yes.
Do you have Skype?: Yes.
How long have you been on the server (you can estimate)?: About 2 weeks.
How long can you be on the server per week?: It depends on how busy I am, about 20 - 50 hours a week.
Have you made a YouTube video about the server?: Yes, the link is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5-slXFS9w&feature=g-upl&context=G2acacffAUAAAAAAAAAA

-- Being an admin --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Yes, to the best of my ability.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: Yes. I will also help them if they don't understand how to register.
Why should we pick you as an admin over the others?: I have experience with being staff. I am good at resolving issues among players, and can be a big help to the players. I feel I know just about everything about this fantastic server.
Will you teach the mods or other admins skills that they don't know and you do? For example protecting areas adding warps etc.. Yes, I will. To the best of my ability. If there is a question that I am baffled by, I will look it up and try to figure it out.

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more? I have said this several times, I know, but i have experience with being staff, and am good at solving problems. Pretty much everyone that plays on the server knows me, and I believe I can truly help those who need it. I can help get people on the server by advertising, and walk new players through how to register. Thanks for reading. P.S. I believe ican help JokaCraft get all the way to the top.

RSnerd1233
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down