Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper_Scope1o5's Promoter Application

3 posters

Go down

Sniper_Scope1o5's Promoter Application Empty Sniper_Scope1o5's Promoter Application

Post by Sniper_scope1o5 Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:04 pm

-- Personality --

Username in JoKaCraft: Sniper_Scope1o5

Male/Female: Male

-- Geograpic --

Timezone: Eastern

-- Information --

Have you read the requirements for this group?: Course!

Do you meet those requirements?: I know what I'm doing.. So, yes.

Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic? I don't know what you mean, but I've read everything of Promoter there is..

Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: No. I will most likely try to donate later in the future.

Do you know basic English?: English, and Spanish

How long have you been on the server?: I think I joined on January 20-25th somewhere around there.. (2012)

How many hours a week can you be on the server?: Im always on but currently I'm not going to be online. Im waiting for my premium status... -_-

What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ou9R6XolGA&context=C390199fADOEgsToPDskKJcFUqMmXj8oC_sOWTXK8n

-- Being a promoter --

Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Of course!

Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: I'll try my best to do as much as I can!!!

Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: I feel like I'll be more helpful than other promoters..

What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: My helpfulness and loyalty to the server!

-- Extra --

Comments? Want to tell us more? : I am going to start my adventure among all the ranks! First I'm going with Promoter! Then, when I feel like I should move on, I would! Next (because I want to help!) is Moderator!!! Smile please accept it!!!
Sniper_scope1o5
Sniper_scope1o5
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Sniper_Scope1o5's Promoter Application Empty Re: Sniper_Scope1o5's Promoter Application

Post by Sniper_scope1o5 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:14 am

Sniper_scope1o5 wrote:-- Personality --

-- Geograpic --

-- Information --

Have you read group rules located on the rank system topic? I don't know what you mean, but I've read everything of Promoter there is..

Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: No. I will most likely try to donate later in the future.

How long have you been on the server?: I think I joined on January 20-25th somewhere around there.. (2012)

How many hours a week can you be on the server?: Im always on but currently I'm not going to be online. Im waiting for my premium status... -_-

What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ou9R6XolGA&context=C390199fADOEgsToPDskKJcFUqMmXj8oC_sOWTXK8n

-- Being a promoter --

Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: I'll try my best to do as much as I can!!!

Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: I feel like I'll be more helpful than other promoters..

What can you offer us as a promoter of JoKaCraft?: My helpfulness and loyalty to the server!

-- Extra --

Comments? Want to tell us more? : I am going to start my adventure among all the ranks! First I'm going with Promoter! Then, when I feel like I should move on, I would! Next (because I want to help!) is Moderator!!! Smile please accept it!!!

Can I get someone to reply already? lol! lol!
Sniper_scope1o5
Sniper_scope1o5
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Sniper_Scope1o5's Promoter Application Empty Re: Sniper_Scope1o5's Promoter Application

Post by iiTRIX100 Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:47 am

Sniper_scope1o5 wrote:

-- Geograpic --

-- Information --

-- Being a promoter --

-- Extra --

lol im sure that someone will get to out applications for promoter soon just wait ^_^
iiTRIX100
iiTRIX100
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper_scope1o5 Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 pm

iiTRIX100 wrote:
Sniper_scope1o5 wrote:

-- Geograpic --

-- Information --

-- Being a promoter --

-- Extra --

lol im sure that someone will get to out applications for promoter soon just wait ^_^

-_- i don't think they'll accept me. I guess... =(
Sniper_scope1o5
Sniper_scope1o5
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by ratedrko Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:07 pm

on my part you get approved i will promote you (if i can) then talk to joker. becuase i always see you helping out
ratedrko
ratedrko
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sniper_scope1o5 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 pm

ratedrko wrote:on my part you get approved i will promote you (if i can) then talk to joker. becuase i always see you helping out

Thanks man!

But I won't be online for sometime, because I'm waiting for my premium account Smile

p.s. i can't join right now for some reason.. thats y i haven't been on... Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down