Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TechN9ne unban appeal

3 posters

Go down

TechN9ne unban appeal Empty TechN9ne unban appeal

Post by TechN9ne Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey, when I tried to log on I got the message "Griefing cakes? really?" or something to that degree. I did go to /warp cake and I ate some of the cake that was there when I was hungry. If I knew that this wasn't allowed then I wouldn't have done it. I thought that there was a warp there so that people could go and eat the cake. If I wasn't allowed eating the cake I thought there would be a sign saying "Don't eat the cake" or that all the cake would be locked. I promise I would not have eaten the cake if I knew it was wrong. I am sorry, can I please be allowed to rejoin the server? You will never see me around the cake ever again.

TechN9ne
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

TechN9ne unban appeal Empty Re: TechN9ne unban appeal

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Eating the cakes is allowed you should be unbanned, its that your name showed up when i used hawk eye and it says you destroyed some wool, and the reason you were banned is because the /warp cake was griefed of all the wool, and your name came up, ill tell skell to unban you
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by TechN9ne Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Could I please be unbanned? I really liked this server, I am almost level 20 in my woodcutting job and I have a nice little home. I do not grief so please unban me.

TechN9ne
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:48 pm

TechN9ne wrote:Could I please be unbanned? I really liked this server, I am almost level 20 in my woodcutting job and I have a nice little home. I do not grief so please unban me.
ill hook you with an unban since tech n9ne is a boss
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down