Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truely Sorry, please read My Appeal.

4 posters

Go down

Truely Sorry, please read My Appeal. Empty Truely Sorry, please read My Appeal.

Post by itricksterhd Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:07 pm

What is your username :

iTricksterHD

Who banned you :

UNKNOWN

When were you banned :

19th Of March

Why were you banned if given reason :

Griefing

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened:

Well, things I needed for my house was some wood and stone, But Right next to my house was a half torn down one, so I thought no one was living their, their was no chests. Furnace, or crafting table. I know you might read this and say "This Guy is A Lier"
But I truely and utter love this server, I promise that I iTricksterHD or (Mike) Will never grief, I will buy everything I need,
plus that day I was banned, was the day I got paid, So I was About to Donate Money to the server to keep it running. plus i've already told my friends about JoKa, Like for instence ( xXL4CHYXx )

So all I ever ask is for another chance, To prove myself never to grief again.

Mike.
P.S I also want to give back what things i've taken, and host some giveaway to new comers, and promote JoKa on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook.

itricksterhd
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Truely Sorry, please read My Appeal. Empty Re: Truely Sorry, please read My Appeal.

Post by JoKeR5o9 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

first of all, griefing is not allowed what so ever, just because a house looks abandoned doesn't mean you should grief it, second of all don't try to say you were gonna donate to manipulate my thoughts on unbanning you, in other word just because you did that you have to donate to be unbanned, yes its an asshole move but im not expecting you to do it, im basically saying move on to another server buddy we dont like griefers
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Truely Sorry, please read My Appeal. Empty Re: Truely Sorry, please read My Appeal.

Post by Ballzofsteel Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:49 pm

I banned u, bcuz of griefing..
Ballzofsteel
Ballzofsteel
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Aryan Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Can u guys unban me i didnt greif rated thought i greifed because dylanbow thought i greifed his chest but i know him in real life so he said okay and he said it could be skeleton50 he greifed dylans shop also but can anybody unban me i didnt do anything

Aryan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down