Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bossi bad as unbann appeal D:

2 posters

Go down

bossi bad as unbann appeal D: Empty bossi bad as unbann appeal D:

Post by bossibadas Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:53 am

What is your username : bossi bad as

Who banned you : i think it was joker5o9 or illusions360 i didnt see.

When were you banned : =green]]like 2 weeks ago i dont know the exact date o.O

Why were you banned if given reason : cussing and raging

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened: well i was cussing at littleswift because he's an absolute retard and i got jailed like 2 times or so. then i got banned. ive just been stressed out the past couple of weeks with drama going on with my family im literally terrified that my mother isnt going to be alive in the upcoming weeks because of personal things but its just been so stressful and im sorry for cursing and raging and what not so please let me back on the server and i promise i wont do it again thank you come again

~bossi bad as

afro afro man dunununununununuun sorry i had to do that i saw it in the emoticon box lol!

Last edited by bossibadas on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : messed something up)

bossibadas
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

bossi bad as unbann appeal D: Empty Re: bossi bad as unbann appeal D:

Post by JoKeR509 Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:03 am

your so going to hell if your trolling about your mother, but you got banned for cursing griefing and attacking just to let you know, you will be given one last chance the moment the though of banning you comes up it will be done without a doubt so you better get on your toes and be good, any property you had might or might not be there anymore so dont cry about it be glad we are giving you a second chance....
JoKeR509
JoKeR509
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

bossi bad as unbann appeal D: Empty still baned

Post by bossibadas Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:07 am

im still banned? you ip banned me

bossibadas
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down