Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peanutboy's Application

2 posters

Go down

Peanutboy's Application Empty Peanutboy's Application

Post by Peanutboy Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:53 pm

Hey well not sure if there is a outline for a promoter application so here's what i got:

Sex: Male

Minecraft name: Peanutboy/ Peanut (nick name)

How long have u played minecraft?: since the beggining of sumer so what is that? 5 months ish.

Why do u want to be a promoter?: well on the other server i played on i typically helped out others as much as i could. It kinda felt good to help Very Happy. I would like to be a moderator but i feel that its too much responsibility and i wouldnt be on enough to suffice as a good mod. So a promoter is the job i want to be.

How much willl u be on Jokacraft per week? i'd say abut 25-35 hours normally. Although sometime i stay up real late too

How will you help the community of Jokacraft?: I will help other in description on how to register and once they have completed that i will ask them to write an application for a member. Shortly after that i will show them around, what towns there are and what a great server this is!

Also i will mute those annoying spammers, and if need be jail em.

Thanks, Peanutboy

Peanutboy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Peanutboy's Application Empty Re: Peanutboy's Application

Post by Trenton101 Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:26 pm

i think ull be a good promoter
Trenton101
Trenton101
Maeestro
Maeestro

Back to top Go down

Peanutboy's Application Empty Oww

Post by Peanutboy Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:17 pm

Lol i like fractured my are (right) yesterday i'm gonna try and log on as much as i can but u know it hurts XD

Peanutboy
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Peanutboy's Application Empty Re: Peanutboy's Application

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down