Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DioBlackburn's Moderator Application

Go down

DioBlackburn's Moderator Application Empty DioBlackburn's Moderator Application

Post by DioBlackburn Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:43 am

-- Personality --
Username on JoKaCraft: DioBlackburn
Male/Female: Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: East

-- Information --
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: Yeah, i would love to Very Happy when i got the Credit Card Very Happy
Do you know basic English?: Yes
Do you have Skype?: Yea but, im new to Skype.
How long have you been on the server?: Around 1 Week or 1.5 Week now Smile
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: I Spent About 10-13 in Normal Day sometimes I played 24-25 Hours (lol) and I Spent About 8 Hours in School Day.
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpE2tTghPh0&feature=g-upl&context=G2ddf322AUAAAAAAAAAA

-- Being a moderator --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Of Course! I really want to Very Happy
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: Yes, Of Course
Why should we pick you as a moderator over the others?: It's because i love helping people like when i got the Promoter Rank, but it's wasn't enough command to help alot of people Very Happy
What can you offer us as a moderator of JoKaCraft?: Help alot of People, Advise People, Promote People to Member and other rank if they already Register and help them "How-to" and More Smile

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more?
(A copied from my last App) I used to Hate Minecraft Multiplayer, Because there are no Ethical and Awesome server i found so far ( true Sad ).. Untill i found this server! Very Happy Now, i spent Most of my time in this server everyday! Very Happy
(For Joker and Staff) I dont know i can do the interview voice with Skype. I usually dont share my voice with the Internet and i just have a Very Low Quality mic Sad
but i hope i can still join this Rank! Smile
DioBlackburn
DioBlackburn
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down