Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my final pplea for unban

+6
JoKeR5o9
cornealmoney
mlimthiamkeat
MineKing
Lynxaa23
MegaV87
10 posters

Go down

my final pplea for unban Empty my final pplea for unban

Post by MegaV87 Thu May 24, 2012 6:27 pm

MegaV87
Novice

Subject: Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Today at 6:15 pm
Lynxaa23 wrote:
Car, don't waste your time, read what this kid has been posting and he calls me in mature "you know i can say i have worked with SONY and you would never be able to work with them." Kid, wtf are you thinking?, ohh and yes, i'm back in the shit storm this 10 yr old pre pub little bitch started and saying you had 2 girl friends at once "LOL"
kid i don't know what your thinking trying to pull of a shit load of lies then just making more lies and same as car with me, i go to school, i'm studying to become an architecture, i'm year 10 in my high school mathematics i get straight A's, i go out on weekends and friends is a second option it comes after school just the same as being admin and helping the server does as well.

And if you still want to bitch and bitch about "YOUZ TOTALMIEJ HAVEEEE NOOO LIFIEEZ!?!!?!!" Then i'll be glad to pwn your ass in another argument.

Ok, so lets see what i do
---
Coding - MCP - Eclipse

Java
PHP
Python - FPS & others
HTML - website
C+
C
C++

Well i do
TrueBasic
HTML
JAVA
Python
C+ or was it C++
LUA
and i think thats it
oh and cisco
i also know a bit of eclipse

MegaV87
Novice

Subject: Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Today at 6:18 pm
Lynxaa23 wrote:
final unban appeal - Denied.

sheesh so you ban my for saying sorry like 20 times wow . I take back that 1 comment u find offensive cause i didnt realize how much you were involved.

thats from last post

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this post

im sorry if i offended you, i tend to judge people by their actions. i didnt realize you were that important to jokacraft. I see you have a life, but wat i meant about no life is a life that has no relation to electronics. im not trying to offend you but do you ever do anything else besides computer stuff like playing a sport. And sorry again I heard you were raging, i guess you kinda met your match but different. BTW are you able to help other programers with problems, im not saying i have any, yet, but a may need help in the future.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

my final pplea for unban Empty Re: my final pplea for unban

Post by MegaV87 Thu May 24, 2012 6:31 pm

sorry for double post but im 15 i was born on the ides of march (beware the ides of march)

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Fri May 25, 2012 5:47 am

no, i do play sport i study at school and my weekend time is mine for friends, like i said before i ride 29Miles/K's to my school each day, i have double sessions of sport on thursday and friday, and i will never help you with any coding related information, and you thought i was raging lol who told you that because it was a lie, i was laughing my ass of at your posts on how stupid both the spelling and the grammar was.

And met your match lol, you are no were near getting me mad.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing Fri May 25, 2012 6:03 am

Lynxaa23 wrote:no, i do play sport i study at school and my weekend time is mine for friends, like i said before i ride 29Miles/K's to my school each day, i have double sessions of sport on thursday and friday, and i will never help you with any coding related information, and you thought i was raging lol who told you that because it was a lie, i was laughing my ass of at your posts on how stupid both the spelling and the grammar was.

wow 29 miles
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Fri May 25, 2012 4:04 pm

Lynxaa23 wrote:no, i do play sport i study at school and my weekend time is mine for friends, like i said before i ride 29Miles/K's to my school each day, i have double sessions of sport on thursday and friday, and i will never help you with any coding related information, and you thought i was raging lol who told you that because it was a lie, i was laughing my ass of at your posts on how stupid both the spelling and the grammar was.

eveyone that was on the server said you were raging, mostly staff.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Fri May 25, 2012 4:05 pm

MineKing wrote:

wow 29 miles

Razz did he measure it... wow thats just too much pollution. Mad

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Fri May 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Lynxa is a talking boss. Surprised
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Sat May 26, 2012 10:19 pm

MegaV87 wrote:
MineKing wrote:

wow 29 miles

pollution?, How fucking stupid are you kid?, i ride a bike to my school, not a fucking car.

**EDIT**
You Said this?
Well i do
TrueBasic
HTML
JAVA
Python
C+ or was it C++
LUA
and i think thats it
oh and cisco

Ok, TrueBasic sounds like a fucking tv show,
HTML - do you even know what that is?
JAVA - java is C+, if you code those you would know that.
Eclipse - is a program used for coding, i put that in there to see if you knew wtf your saying and clearly you don't.
LUA - were do you get these made up shit from?.
And Cisco IS A FUCKING ELECTRONIC COMPANY, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by cornealmoney Sat May 26, 2012 10:43 pm

unban him unban him unban him he plaeaing boys never plea

cornealmoney
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Sun May 27, 2012 3:50 am

ok here is the deal, add me on skype, you must have a mic, we will have a talk just me and you, you seem fairly dedicated to the server and it seems like you just made a mistake and are now trying to apologize for it however my people are not very forgiving so yea if you want a shot at getting unbanned do what i said
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Tue May 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Lynxaa23 wrote:
MegaV87 wrote:
MineKing wrote:

wow 29 miles

pollution?, How fucking stupid are you kid?, i ride a bike to my school, not a fucking car.

**EDIT**
You Said this?
Well i do
TrueBasic
HTML
JAVA
Python
C+ or was it C++
LUA
and i think thats it
oh and cisco

Ok, TrueBasic sounds like a fucking tv show,
HTML - do you even know what that is?
JAVA - java is C+, if you code those you would know that.
Eclipse - is a program used for coding, i put that in there to see if you knew wtf your saying and clearly you don't.
LUA - were do you get these made up shit from?.
And Cisco IS A FUCKING ELECTRONIC COMPANY, HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU.

Not to insult you but find your facts first. yes cisco i made that one up but the other are real. if you had gotten off your lazy butt and googled it you would have found out that Truebasic is for programing and same with LUA. I used LUA for making games on Roblox its somewhat like java. Razz and html yes i know what that is, its like a webpage, who doesnt know that, well unless you never used the internet. Mad Truebasic has 3 levels and i took a class on it for half the year so why dont you look it up, better yet ill post the sites for you Rolling Eyes . oh and java and c+ i though they were different, my bad.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1RNPN_enUS409&aq=f&sugexp=chrome,mod=16&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=Lua+scripting

http://www.truebasic.com/

I know what eclipse is i saw my friend use is smart one. no offence

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Tue May 29, 2012 2:12 pm

"fighting over forums is like winning the Olympics, you may win but you still look like a retard"
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinman Tue May 29, 2012 2:19 pm

lol joker
muffinman
muffinman
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Status : my hamster has a better wifi signal than this phone!

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Tue May 29, 2012 3:06 pm

how do i look like a retard if im the more civilized one lynxa has acted so immature that i think u just insulted him say ur sorry cause that qoute cannot apply to me, its impossible my iq will get higher then yours ever will and im above average smart one. im not arguing he is im proving my point but he dontesnt read them how did he ever get admin he really doesnt act his age. i would know since i have done more then he ever will. no joke idc that much any more im just waiting till he messes up your server and jokacraft gets shut down. good luck finding the problems i found in the server that i never told any one. idk if you will ever find them XD.

EDIT ignore this i didnt see jokers first post Razz

Last edited by MegaV87 on Tue May 29, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by totalpro007 Tue May 29, 2012 8:21 pm

lynxa may look immature [ no offence ] but he is not a retard Evil or Very Mad He is really good guy who is almost never wrong. so yea -_- stop judging him. Mad
totalpro007
totalpro007
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by bluepheonixlps2 Tue May 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Total pro is correct
bluepheonixlps2
bluepheonixlps2
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Tue May 29, 2012 11:28 pm

JoKeR5o9 wrote:ok here is the deal, add me on skype, you must have a mic, we will have a talk just me and you, you seem fairly dedicated to the server and it seems like you just made a mistake and are now trying to apologize for it however my people are not very forgiving so yea if you want a shot at getting unbanned do what i said

Finally someone who actually listens, no offence to anyone in general. I would like to accept your offer but currently I dont have the time to. Sorry about that, but I have finals to study for so if you are still willing too communicate at a later date then i will galdly set up a day for this. I do not have a skype but it will be no issue for me to make one, if I am not able to skype then i can try video chating for PS3 besides that im not sure. I will try to keep you informed.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Tue May 29, 2012 11:34 pm

bluepheonixlps2 wrote:Total pro is correct

I saw you got the ban thing well i got that too i just try to go on the server even thou i know i cant atm but the message changed and i think it was a glitch not sure... Question im not sure if this post makes any sence

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

my final pplea for unban Empty :(.....

Post by Jooy778 Wed May 30, 2012 12:16 am

i cant join it says code 2 Crying or Very sad

Jooy778
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down