Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Ban Appeal  Empty Ban Appeal

Post by avengedjusty Fri May 25, 2012 4:32 pm

What is your username :
avengedjusty

Who banned you :
No idea, I haven't used Minecraft in a while and logged on to a ban.

When were you banned :
No idea, again I haven't used Minecraft and logged on with this ban in my way.

Why were you banned if given reason :
When I log in it says disconnected by server and then Griefing, so I'm assuming Griefing.

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened:
Apparently I've been banned for "griefing". or at least I think, I try to log in and it says "Disconnected by Server - Griefing". It's been literally months since I've played Minecraft in general, so this must've been a while ago? Also, if I did grief it wasn't intentional, however I won't say I didn't. I've never intentionally griefed cause I wouldn't want anyone to grief me. Either way I'd like an unban to be considered.

Thank you, Avenged.

avengedjusty
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal  Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Dameion Fri May 25, 2012 4:44 pm

i believe u yet i dont cause your join date.it couldnt have been too long ago if u joined in march.for the best im hoping u didnt grief and the baning was mixed up cause it would always help to have an extra member
best of luck ^_^
Dameion
Dameion
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Fri May 25, 2012 9:20 pm

Unfortunately, we rarely unban griefers. And it's not a good idea to lie if you are...
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by avengedjusty Sat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

@Dameion I've been preoccupied with WoW, so I don't have an exact time frame, so yes it could be just a few weeks or a year for all I know. It felt like months which is why I put that. And thank you.

@mlimthiamkeat I'm not lying. I was completely upfront in my post and I guess was hoping someone would see that. Not to mention I think this was the first server I started to play on, so half the time I was completely lost as to what to do, I still am sometimes. However I see I'm probably not getting my account back, thanks.

Avenged

avengedjusty
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down