Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read?"

5 posters

Go down

Read?" Empty Read?"

Post by Lynxaa23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:01 pm

ok, to start this is about all the bad staff report's against me, if you don't want too read, simple don't read.

So i banned StingShot after about 3 warnings, then he made alot of our new guest's and community rage by spawn killing, so i talked to joker told him the reason, he said ok. simple.

now i muted Chrxs for calling 3 player's who don't want to pvp pussy's, "disrespecting player's was the reason for your mute."

And i demoted Sushrut for not helping as a promoter, then he bitch's about demoted, when he gets banned by saraab?, comon guys and if you cant read the section description, it says, "Get treated bad by a staff member? Take a snapshot or some form of proof and post it here for the owner to see"

i told sush 3 times to help guest's he didn't so i demoted him, he say's he was afk, but after the 2nd time of asking him, he leveled up in mining, then he claim's he approved them, when he couldn't because he was demoted.

Why post all the shit about me, with no proof?, sush doesn't need proof because its just plain stupid to complain about being demoted and not banned by saraab.

Chrxs, thats just a stupid post in general.

and sting, you have no proof of what you claim.

and to any player's who make bad staff report's read the DESCRIPTION.

and also post the correct stuff in the correct place's on the forum, don't post "guys im banned for no reason," in the Announcements section.

and you guys should get the point on were to post by now, but some people are just to stupid to relies.

and yes before you go and be a smart ass, i did post this in the Announcements section, when its not about the server.

Ohh and guys i hate smart ass's, so saraab, that means you.

wow, long post..

Last edited by Lynxaa23 on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Read?" Empty Re: Read?"

Post by tht Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:09 pm

totaly agree about this there are all crying like a girls
well if u do something wrong u need to get what u desirve wich is (ban/mute....)
and sush if u dont help people dont cry to get promoter. promoter is a rank to help people and promote them to member.
but about chrxs well if they dont want pvp so shut the hell up!
StingShot u did something wrong u got what u desirve wich is banned!
good post lynx i was hoping for someone to post something like this and ur the a great staff dont care about these.... u know
keep up the great job.

tht
tht
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by iiTRIX100 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:30 pm

O_O

Darn it this makes me feel small ._.
iiTRIX100
iiTRIX100
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:52 pm

And thats not it, all the staff of jokacraft take time to help, we do this because we like it, and when we get nagged ect. its annoy's us, well maybe i know it annoy's me alot, all the jokacraft staff could be member's, not even known, we could have as much fun making a house, then helping, but no, we chose to help our community, joker could just not care anymore, and shut the server down, but he does care a little about this server because our community enjoys it, and when we get these player's who wreck the experience for those player's, whats the point then?, and if player's cant respect what joker does, and what the staff does, then there is no point in us helping anymore, and its getting like that for me.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by iiTRIX100 Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:57 pm

True words lynx <3. *no homo*

My Idol o.o XD
iiTRIX100
iiTRIX100
COMPLETE BOSS
COMPLETE BOSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom9898 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:11 pm

dude ....all i can say amen brothis is so true all these like winers need to STHU Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz Razz: Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Dom9898
Dom9898
Maeestro
Maeestro

also... reformcraft.no-ip.org is up!

Back to top Go down

Post by JoKeR5o9 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:12 pm

why do you think i ignore half those bastards
JoKeR5o9
JoKeR5o9
Glow Level
Glow Level

Status : Space is weird, i mean just think about it sometime....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:32 pm

yer, im getting there...
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content