Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RSnerd1233's Application for Promoter

Go down

RSnerd1233's Application for Promoter Empty RSnerd1233's Application for Promoter

Post by RSnerd1233 Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:51 pm

-- Personality --
Nickname in JoKaCraft: Most people call me Nerd or RS.
Male/Female: Male

-- Geograpic --
Timezone: Eastern

-- Information --
Have you donated? If no, will you donate?: I have not donated, and probably won't. Not because i don't like the server, but because i can't get a credit card ):
Do you know basic English?: Yes Very Happy
How long have you been on the server?: An hour now Razz.
How many hours a week can you be on the server?: 40 - 50 hours. I know, i am a nerd.
What is the link for your YouTube video about the server?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k5-slXFS9w&list=UUq9fjE4dg0F1G_t1eQMka4A&index=1&feature=plcp
-- Being a promoter --
Will you help anyone that needs your help?: Of course, I will do the best i can.
Will you promote those guests that have applied on the forum?: Yes! I will tell them how to apply and such as well.
Why should we pick you as a promoter over the others?: Because, I have experience with helping people. I am a mod on a cracked server, and an OP on a classic server. Also, I love people and talking to them Very Happy.
What can you offer us as a promoter of Jokacraft?: I can help the server A LOT. Including ideas of how to get more people, how to get them active, and how to help Jokacraft rise to the top of minecraft servers!

-- Extra --
Comments? Want to tell us more? I am good at solving problems and I am not quick to judge people. I get to know them first. I believe i can really help your already awesome server. Smile Also, I am O.K. at redstone, and a pretty good builder when i have a good idea in my head Smile

RSnerd1233
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down