Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey ik i was banned but that doesnt mean u ban my bro for no reason!!

+4
MineKing
Lynxaa23
Seabestan
MegaV87
8 posters

Go down

hey ik i was banned but that doesnt mean u ban my bro for no reason!! Empty hey ik i was banned but that doesnt mean u ban my bro for no reason!!

Post by MegaV87 Thu May 24, 2012 9:11 pm

i know lynxa banned me and i found others who he banned for no reason, but he banned my bro and my bro did nothing so what the french lynxa you banning people for no reason expecial my bro krusher5678!!!!

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

hey ik i was banned but that doesnt mean u ban my bro for no reason!! Empty Re: hey ik i was banned but that doesnt mean u ban my bro for no reason!!

Post by Seabestan Thu May 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Lynxa has no balls , He goes and bans everone from the server for nothing , His tiny balls and his lil bee hive

Seabestan
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

hey ik i was banned but that doesnt mean u ban my bro for no reason!! Empty Re: hey ik i was banned but that doesnt mean u ban my bro for no reason!!

Post by Lynxaa23 Fri May 25, 2012 3:17 am

Seabestan wrote:Lynxa has no balls , He goes and bans everone from the server for nothing , His tiny balls and his lil bee hive
You Broke into my sandstone and wood house, and you griefed, gtfo.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing Fri May 25, 2012 3:46 am

Seabestan wrote:Lynxa has no balls , He goes and bans everone from the server for nothing , His tiny balls and his lil bee hive

cool methaphore you using
bee hive looool

you said he have no ballz and then said his tiny ballz.

Fail Alert!
swearing to a staff.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR UNBAN BRO!
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Fri May 25, 2012 5:32 am

MegaV87 wrote:i know lynxa banned me and i found others who he banned for no reason, but he banned my bro and my bro did nothing so what the french lynxa you banning people for no reason expecial my bro krusher5678!!!!
Whoa kido, your madbro, all you seem to do is blame all the bans on me, how about you get your fucking facts before you flame and blame me? mhhk.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Fri May 25, 2012 9:17 am

Lynxaa23 wrote:
MegaV87 wrote:i know lynxa banned me and i found others who he banned for no reason, but he banned my bro and my bro did nothing so what the french lynxa you banning people for no reason expecial my bro krusher5678!!!!
Whoa kido, your madbro, all you seem to do is blame all the bans on me, how about you get your fucking facts before you flame and blame me? mhhk.

Well i know for a fact that each time my bro gets on his computer to play minecraft on jokacraft it keeps saying the ban hammer has spoken so you banned him Mad is that enought facts or do you need video cause i can do that.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Fri May 25, 2012 10:14 am

MegaV87 wrote:
Lynxaa23 wrote:

Well i know for a fact that each time my bro gets on his computer to play minecraft on jokacraft it keeps saying the ban hammer has spoken so you banned him Mad is that enought facts or do you need video cause i can do that.

He's not banned. It's your ip that was banned.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Fri May 25, 2012 11:16 am

That unfair to him so what can we do, btw how long am i banned. IF possible unban my ip, but i wont go on till i should be unbanned. and i still never got to read the rules so two out of the 3 reasons cant be held against me then, sorry i never read the rules.

Forgive and forget, i did this but i dont think lynxa is gonna forgive me. i never insulted him in the first place but i may have insulted him during the argument but i said i took back what i said and that im sorry so whats his problem???

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by totalpro007 Sun May 27, 2012 1:03 pm

After that language you might not want to give me your in game name D:<
totalpro007
totalpro007
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Awsomedave Sun May 27, 2012 1:04 pm

you grief your gonna get banned

Awsomedave
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Sun May 27, 2012 2:03 pm

Ohh last time i checked bee hives were pretty damn big, thanks for the positive feed back, glade you lucked sucking my bee hives balls sir, did it hurt?
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Sun May 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh lol, nice comeback. Surprised
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down