Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why did I get banned i did everything by the book

Go down

why did I get banned i did everything by the book Empty why did I get banned i did everything by the book

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:51 pm

i have payed for all my supplies the only possible wrong is the mines i have dug in open lots but they were dug underground anyways please can anybody tell me why i have been baned and can i be unbaned
Question

Back to top Go down

why did I get banned i did everything by the book Empty Re: why did I get banned i did everything by the book

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 pm

if i need to fill the wholes i still have all the supplys i can just refill them

Back to top Go down

why did I get banned i did everything by the book Empty Re: why did I get banned i did everything by the book

Post by ratedrko Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 pm

i saw you grief sushrute home
ratedrko
ratedrko
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:27 pm

what did it look like are you sure it wasn't my own home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:28 pm

i will admit i took some materials from some totaly trashed houses but i have not greifed any intact active homes

Back to top Go down

Post by ratedrko Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

yes it was his chest were there and stuff
ratedrko
ratedrko
Unstopable Beast
Unstopable Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:47 pm

what town was this in though and how far away from my house because i have gone no farther than the two wholes on eigher side of my house and i have never seen my banner nor the reason for my ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:01 pm

sorry for my poor typing i messed up a couple of my fingers reacently

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:02 pm

oh and sorry to be really pestering and anoying but when did this happen because i have not been on for 4-5 days

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:04 pm

oh sorry i didn't use the templet i just noticed it do i still need to post that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:06 pm

wait a second is this that dirt home with the big tree on top that i turned into a giant mine because i payed for that and my chests and stuff were inside before i demolished it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down