Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

+7
clark917
Lynxaa23
Carmaniac
SYRSniperbeast
EPICGAMERS
mlimthiamkeat
MegaV87
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Empty really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm

What is your username : MegaV78 / MegaV87

Who banned you : lynxaa23 and Carmaniac im not sure if totalpro took part in the banning

When were you banned : today

Why were you banned if given reason : not really but it says disrespect and two accs

Give me your side of the story of whatever happened: We had a civil argument, it is part of my nature to get into arguments, and they started accusing me of stuff I didn't do. A few minutes later they started ignoring me. Then i remembered that lynxaa23 had kept spamming on the joka hg server when jokacraft was down, i can name witnesses if you need me to. So i told carmaniac that lynxaa23 spamed on that server, but idk what they said because i had to help my mom with something and when i got back i was accused of being bad on the server. then they kicked me. I had two acc's cause i have a mild ocd problem. I never said anything mean to them and they kept twisting my words. They also were acting like know-it-alls, they assumed they were smarter then me, but i know stuff they dont and will never know, but they might know a few things that i dont.
In my opinion you will need to get a better staff, no offence, but they are not the kind of people i want working for me. EpicMachado is a good staff member and is the most, maybe the only, helpful member i know. Last thing is for the text effects. I only saw one of the supposed two warnings and i did not know it affected everyone so of course they muted me but im not sure what happened but i was unmuted when i logged out then back in, i hope this can be fixed. I had sadi it was a test and i would not do it again when i used &k because i wantted to test it but they just ingored that and thats how i got muted. I logged on my other acc to explain my self but they did not really listen and accused me even more then they kicked my acc. so when i go on my main acc thats when it all started. What i said in the beginning of my side of the story. If i log on my main acc why should they ban me for using 2 accs, cause ill just use it in emergency if any, like explaining myself but other then that never. Your staff is being very unfair and I know lynxaa23 is very immature, he also said that i cant get him banned even if he was spaamming and breaking rules. I also remember him accusing someone of cheating, but i dont have the full story but the victim was spamed by lynxaa23 saying (user) is a cheater. it was something like that and i forgot who it was that was accused. I will answer more questions in another post because most of the staff is too lazy too read a big post. Trust me this is a small post to me!!!

Why must people be so mean on a Christian game, if you didnt know Minecraft is a Christian game then Google search "is Minecraft a Christian game" and you will find the info telling you how it is a Christian game.

Im am not sure what i said that they found offensive, so if they see this then write a paragraph explaining what i said and how it was offensive, also get witnesses(the witnesses have to be other players not the staff because they will lie just to protect themselves, I have lots of experience with the situation.) I am very dissapointed with this and i will just ask now, nicely, for a sorry from those staff members. They will keep trying to lie but i will not rest till i get the truth and the justice i deserve. maybe they are doing this because of my race, just because im black and asian doesnt mean i different, the vibes i get from some of the staff is that they look down on me because of my disabilities and race. Do they think they know everything??!! I know for a fact that if they lived in my shoes they would have most likely commited suicide. I before had the thoughts because i thought there was something wrong with me but i found the truth i was seeking and now i no long have those thoughts. confused Mad I have ADHD and im not ashamed of it!

BTW all data that shows for hawkeye tool is gone and inventory is gone.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Empty Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by mlimthiamkeat Wed May 23, 2012 7:05 pm

Wow and I read all that. Surprised
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Empty Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 pm

mlimthiamkeat wrote:Wow and I read all that. Surprised

You must be one of the good staff members Smile

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by EPICGAMERS Wed May 23, 2012 7:27 pm

ok mega im not accusing u but truthly if a admin banns u then there is a reason he did not just do that for no reason

EPICGAMERS
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 7:46 pm

EPICGAMERS wrote:ok mega im not accusing u but truthly if a admin banns u then there is a reason he did not just do that for no reason

They lied and said i disrespected them when i did no such thing, and using two accs i only used my other acc to explain myself so really this is why i was banned: explaining the truth. Mad

edit:
they also say i ignored warnings. Well they can say they but its not true because other players were warned and idid not know the broadcast was directed to everyone. I only used &k once and then they started accusing me of stuff again, they said i did stuff but i know it was the other users that did that stuff, so they mixed me up with other players, you can kind of say i was Forced to take the blame for things i did not do. And before memebers were using the text effects and there was no problem then later same thing but they started banning people. Explain to me how that is fair at all. And they said no one is allowed to use color chat. I am an advertiser, MegaV78, and they siad i was not allowed to use color chat, even thou i had used it earier and they did not say i couldnt use it. i saw a broadcast saying you can use color chat but not in every sentence, which i used once in a while but not every sentence so, there is proof that they lied. Suspect

Last edited by MegaV87 on Wed May 23, 2012 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 7:47 pm

eh IDk and i read whole thing
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 8:04 pm

They "said" i had disrespected staff ignored warnings, which i was not given, and using two accs.
Trust me this is going to interesting Suspect and I want to see how they will "try" to get past my "defence" of facts.

EDIT:
Wow they thought they were smarter then my but Lynxaa23 is the same age as my and Carmaniac is 2 years older then me so im wondering how old they think i am.

Last edited by MegaV87 on Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 8:05 pm

hmm
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Wed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

MegaV87 wrote:They "said" i had disrespected staff ignored warnings, which i was not given, and using two accs.
Trust me this is going to interesting Suspect and I want to see how they will "try" to get past my "defence" of facts.

EDIT:
Wow they thought they were smarter then my but Lynxaa23 is the same age as my and Carmaniac is 2 years older then me so im wondering how old they think i am.

Age doesn't show intelligence might want to remember that, and swearing at staff is disrespecting staff, your punishment could have been less worse if you didn't decide to bitch about what happened but instead you ignored the warning, disrespected us.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:07 pm

denied.
1) You Threatened me on HG of "getting me demoted" lol
2) You Ignored a server wide warning
3) Spread lies and this whole topic is a lie, did you even explain how you disrespected me?
4) Denied.
5) You wanted to try get players demoted, then you ignore rules make lies try to be a smartass and fail, kid, how stupid can you get?.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:10 pm

And Mega, you have no say or vote in who is staff on the server, stop trying to change it, and stop with "IM'Z IZ SMARTEST THANZ YOU!/!?!?!?!?>E2OIJF3EKWL!"
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Ohh and the other players who ignored the warning got muted, you got muted than came on your second account, No......
Multiaccounts isn't aloud also.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by EPICGAMERS Wed May 23, 2012 9:14 pm

see told u he did it for a reason

EPICGAMERS
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by EPICGAMERS Wed May 23, 2012 9:14 pm

lol

EPICGAMERS
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by EPICGAMERS Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm

lynax is the man

EPICGAMERS
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Ok guys you may now start the bitch fest!

/Discuss
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

lynxa you know u can edit post just sayin...
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Yeah, i'm to lazy tbh, i can't really be bothered atm to edit a huge ass post that would make no sense ect ect ect.
and plus this topic will end up with more then 30 posts so either way it doesn't matter all that much.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:22 pm

true true
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:24 pm

Ohh and since i am lazy ill just add this last thing in, Mega, the Temp server had NO rules, you could spam, you could accuse you could grief you could do anything, that server had no staff and those actions of the staff who played on that server didn't matter at all, so GJ.
Incase you didn't know GJ means "Good Job" !
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:25 pm

I just gotta say 1 thing lynxaa23 is the boss so banned forever i think idk
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 9:25 pm

oh and i never got the chance to read the rules Mad so i never knew it was against the rules to have two accs. is it really my fault ocd makes me need to have two accs so it is even. Sheesh those two know nothing, because if they think i am lying then let them try having ocd. I always have to balance things i do i can never leave it unbalanced. eg i move lift a dumbell with one arm a certain way then i have to do it the exact same way with the other arm, if i do it differently then i have to do the second way with the arm that did not do it and i still have to do the one i was trying to do in the first place. this can go on for hours and is pretty annoying at times. un even stair bother me unless i dont pay attention to how many steps there are. walking can even sometimes be awkward. Oh and you guys are luck you can go out side with no issues, but for me i cant really go outside, I have Apiphobia - fear of bees, and i am allergic to pollen. If i keep sneezing too much due to allergies my nose will become sensitve and will bleed easily, and since im 1/3 black(brown) i get hot faster since my darker skin aborbs heat more then white skin. So my point is i mainly stay inside most of the year and i can somethimes run out of things to do, I found a beehive near my house so this summer i will rarely be outside and Minecraft is one of the activites i would do but how can i really play if i keep getting blamed for things i did not do. I dont want to have to point out how bad a staff member is or something i just want to relax, well when i have the time. I have plans for summer like working my new acccessory for Sony which will allow you to enchace gamming, which is my comp motto "MVG Enhancing gaming". ADHD again sorry i started to get off subject again. Neutral

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:28 pm

i would read all of that but i skimmed through it Smile
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Carmaniac wrote:
MegaV87 wrote:They "said" i had disrespected staff ignored warnings, which i was not given, and using two accs.

EDIT:

Age doesn't show intelligence might want to remember that, and swearing at staff is disrespecting staff, your punishment could have been less worse if you didn't decide to bitch about what happened but instead you ignored the warning, disrespected us.

WOW WOW WOW yo there you go again your saying i was swearing but i NEVER swear i never swear in real life or online Im a Christian so swearing is a sin and i do not swear man this is what i was talking about affraid Mad

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Uhm again good job, you are retarded, my mother has ocd, i have no idea wtf you are on about with all your claims of what you need to do with ocd, all it seems to me is your trying to make people feel sorry for you mental issues, kid, grow up.
when you get a job and your late what will you blame that on?, OOOH my "OCD" made me sit with my sock for 4 hours, sorrrry.
and if you want me to be in mature then Challenge accepted.

LEVEL UP!

Problem?
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next