Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

+7
clark917
Lynxaa23
Carmaniac
SYRSniperbeast
EPICGAMERS
mlimthiamkeat
MegaV87
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do - Page 2 Empty Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:30 pm

lynxa is right i was once late for school and i had a broken leg and i wasnt accused for anything ....
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do - Page 2 Empty Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:41 pm

Last edited by Lynxaa23 on Wed May 23, 2012 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:42 pm

xD i clicked on one i was like WTF
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Lynxaa23
Unstopable Beast

XBL: Fxqz x
Minecraft: lynxa23

Subject: Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Today at 9:07 pm
denied.
1) You Threatened me on HG of "getting me demoted" lol
2) You Ignored a server wide warning
3) Spread lies and this whole topic is a lie, did you even explain how you disrespected me?
4) Denied.
5) You wanted to try get players demoted, then you ignore rules make lies try to be a smartass and fail, kid, how stupid can you get?.

you said then you said it had no rule contradicting yourself hmph. And really no cursing I can tell you are immature and your a smart alic and YOUR the one showing me disrespect, you think your all that you act like one of those guys who thinks hes black well remember this your past will come back to haunt you and when you see my future success then it will be too late. if you had paid attension you would have seen that no one was cursing on the server unless hi is a curse word or lantern or alex or i know. man do you even know what a curse word is. you dont know what it is like to live my life if you lived my life you would have commided sucide. I am only pointing out your mistakes and your raging. ill keep this up for months if i have to but mark my words you wont get away with this if i dont get you and karma doesnt get you then youll wont be going to heaven my friend, and dont say this isnt revelavant because Minecraft is a Christian game.
and i never threatened anyone your the one who told me that your ban me for "spamming" on the hg server and now your shaying no rules on the server so look whos guilty now

And I NEVER DISRECPTED AND one your just racist is it because im black or asain huh huh. you know I have an rage that can get me my way so dont make me mad. and STOP SPAMMING this fourm!!!

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Ohh by the way, with those video's, me and Carmaniac just....

Spoiler:
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:47 pm

lol
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 9:47 pm

hey i have to get up at 6am and i go to bed around 2am try living like that for a 3 years without being tired. I did so you try >Sad

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

MegaV87 wrote:Lynxaa23
Unstopable Beast

XBL: Fxqz x
Minecraft: lynxa23

Subject: Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Today at 9:07 pm
denied.
1) You Threatened me on HG of "getting me demoted" lol
2) You Ignored a server wide warning
3) Spread lies and this whole topic is a lie, did you even explain how you disrespected me?
4) Denied.
5) You wanted to try get players demoted, then you ignore rules make lies try to be a smartass and fail, kid, how stupid can you get?.

you said then you said it had no rule contradicting yourself hmph. And really no cursing I can tell you are immature and your a smart alic and YOUR the one showing me disrespect, you think your all that you act like one of those guys who thinks hes black well remember this your past will come back to haunt you and when you see my future success then it will be too late. if you had paid attension you would have seen that no one was cursing on the server unless hi is a curse word or lantern or alex or i know. man do you even know what a curse word is. you dont know what it is like to live my life if you lived my life you would have commided sucide. I am only pointing out your mistakes and your raging. ill keep this up for months if i have to but mark my words you wont get away with this if i dont get you and karma doesnt get you then youll wont be going to heaven my friend, and dont say this isnt revelavant because Minecraft is a Christian game.
and i never threatened anyone your the one who told me that your ban me for "spamming" on the hg server and now your shaying no rules on the server so look whos guilty now

And I NEVER DISRECPTED AND one your just racist is it because im black or asain huh huh. you know I have an rage that can get me my way so dont make me mad. and STOP SPAMMING this fourm!!!

Ahhh retards, lets start
1) i never said you swore that was car.
2) Y0uRAMadBro
3) i was to lazy to read through that.
4) I'm not black, have you heard of trolling?
5) if you don't sin why are you racist? saying i'm acting like a black man that will have no future, kido wtf is wrong with you, you damn sinner!
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

i do that everyday its so fun Smile
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

lynxa you act like a 4 year old how did you become admin and do you work oh let me guess, NO. I on the other hand have worked under the table for years now and i have no choice! you think life is so easy but its not.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 pm

UMADBRO?!
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:51 pm

life becomes easy you earn life u havnt lynxa earned admin u were banned for a reason
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:52 pm

MegaV87 wrote:hey i have to get up at 6am and i go to bed around 2am try living like that for a 3 years without being tired. I did so you try >Sad
Mhh, ask joker this i have a 12 hour time difference to him and Car, and yet i'm in there calls for almost 6 hours, i'm up from 4 am then go to school ride 29Miles to my school, ride home another 29 Miles, do you see me crying?, or is it just stronger will and at least i know how to get over a "GAME"
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 9:53 pm

Ahhh retards, lets start
1) i never said you swore that was car.
2) Y0uRAMadBro
3) i was to lazy to read through that.
4) I'm not black, have you heard of trolling?
5) if you don't sin why are you racist? saying i'm acting like a black man that will have no future, kido wtf is wrong with you, you damn sinner!

see you twisting my words or you arent reading i said You act like a white guy that acts like hes black! and IM not racist to my own kind and I am not dumb i am above average so i cant be dumb if im smarter then the average. this means im not going to be working at like BK.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:54 pm

lynxa has a harder life than u do..... so stop whining and go find a server u can grief
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Ohh and earning admin isn't life to correct you there, i have a girl friend i'm applying for a $200+ job that pays weekly, i'm getting money, and a little side if you know what i mean Wink, thats life, not crying because you got banned, and not lying about serious life issues many people face daily like my mum just to get sympathy.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

that sounds like racist just sayin...
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:55 pm

see theres proff lynxa has a life than just playing MC 24/7
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 9:57 pm

you do know im not mad about this its my nature as stated before, if you had thaken the time to read, to argue. my mom says i should be a lawyor... and btw you dont have adhd so you dont have to take medication every day just so you can concertrate. Im working on my Scienece report so ill be up prob till 3 am 3 hours of sleep yay.. sarcasim

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 9:59 pm

my friend has ADHD i think i know what he feels he tells me all about it now u just there thinking that u have ADHD that u can have what ever u want
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Wed May 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Ok, well i got today off and i'm not going to be wasting my time with some kid on a forum, i have plans for today, so ill be back later to continue this shit storm of a unban appeal.

Peace.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 10:01 pm

aight peace then
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 10:05 pm

u prob have no life and had two gfs but i broke up with each one cause i wasnt ready, I have my own bussiness to run to whatcha talking about... and I have one of the worst/best/extraordinary lives ever. I sometimes am slightly meantal and i "mentally fight with my self" I have had a teacher rip up my hw, in front of the class, that i did ahead and was told to re do it, my mom almost broke my nose, I have had the worst and wierdest dreams that would make you but not me piyp. and btw im extremely calm... apperently your cant tell and YOU dont even act like a professional Rolling Eyes

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 10:06 pm

wow your given up already wat u mad bro

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 10:07 pm

you know i can say i have worked with SONY and you would never be able to work with them. Cool

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next