Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

+7
clark917
Lynxaa23
Carmaniac
SYRSniperbeast
EPICGAMERS
mlimthiamkeat
MegaV87
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do - Page 3 Empty Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by SYRSniperbeast Wed May 23, 2012 10:09 pm

uh lol funny u saying i have no life i have a life its at school u prob dont have one just because u wish u have one sorry but no lifers have lifes.... and im alive i have cells i have a nucleus i have a brain i got bones i got a heart do u?
SYRSniperbeast
SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro
Maeestro

I Have A Server.

Back to top Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do - Page 3 Empty Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by Carmaniac Wed May 23, 2012 10:22 pm

MegaV87 wrote:you know i can say i have worked with SONY and you would never be able to work with them. Cool

Big whoop, you claim to have worked with sony, that doesn't make you a big shot, I'm a Mechanic for General Motors, I code my own games in my spare time and I also build my own desktop pc's in my spare time. It's just amusing how for some reason you claim we don't have lives yet seize to accumulate information to a high enough standard to know what we do with our spare time. If you have a life, and have worked with Sony, then why are you raging about being banned on a Minecraft server, it's quite pathetic. It's called, take your losses and move on to another server.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 10:28 pm

time to work on my report and btw Carmaniac i guess lynxaa23 must have lied to you... oh wow i know of coure it makes sence now ohhh... if you siad i cursed and i know 100% that i did not did you check to see if someone set me up like the trick like
[player 1] lololol (spaces)
[player 2] son of a biscuit eating bull dog

player 1 said all that so maybe you would have noticed that if i dont answer you after a few times that mean im afk and i saw it showed me afk when i got back. and saw you spamming with
meggggaaaaa
meggaa
mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggaaaaaa
mega
meeeeggggggaaaaa
so now i want joker509 to be invovled with this let him see the recording. dont say there isnt one because when ever you use an electroic device or are seen by camras or etc then your info is basicly put in ROM and wwill never go away. I was trying to fix something wwith EPIC and now i know carmanic did not play much of a role in this neither total but lynxaa is the one saying he doesnt care if he is banned he can never be banned he will spamm if he wants he will ban just because of a certain user name and the list goes on forever. your one of those immature kids that get in trouble at school. I never get in trrouble unless i dont take my medication which i may become a bit of a butt hole, sorry for the bad language, and i cant concerntrate and i may say a few things that dont make sense. Trouve toi une vie je n'ai pas lynxa. i asked if i could speak french on the server and you ignored me, plus learn to read because your like "im to lazy" and you keep saying retard, is that the only word you know and i would add more but i wont. and btw respect your elders im older then you and Carmaniac if you see this im sorry i aqcused you too i didnt know you werent really part of this oh and if you saw the stuff lynxa said he would do, when he was at the hg server you would derank him to guest, if possible. Joker needs to take cares of this not a 15 year old who does not act mature and is prob in applied classes. IM in honors classes fyi. oh and this hasent even started yet we might need to make a new post when this gets to like 10 pages which will most likely be tomorrow. oh and ill be on this around 2:30ish ok

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 10:53 pm

Carmaniac wrote:
MegaV87 wrote:you know i can say i have worked with SONY and you would never be able to work with them. Cool

Big whoop, you claim to have worked with sony, that doesn't make you a big shot, I'm a Mechanic for General Motors, I code my own games in my spare time and I also build my own desktop pc's in my spare time. It's just amusing how for some reason you claim we don't have lives yet seize to accumulate information to a high enough standard to know what we do with our spare time. If you have a life, and have worked with Sony, then why are you raging about being banned on a Minecraft server, it's quite pathetic. It's called, take your losses and move on to another server.

same with me execpt the general motors part cuase im afraid if i drive i will crash and die so i need someone else to drive me and since i have adhd and a phobia of bees i cant really drive cause imaginge what will happen if a bee got in the car it wont be pretty and i also fall asleep in cars randomly even if im wide awake and for the milionth time im not raging you keep assuming that. im making an issue about this because life has punch at me and beat me up but i have stood there and done nothing now im countering each attack and saveing my energy for when life is tired then i strike. oh an i have my own server fyi and you do know, i do not mean this as a threat but your bound to take it as one, i can RUIN jokacraft reputation and also i have been on one of the servers that is in the top 30 craked server but jokacraft hasent even made the list Razz. oh and i have a little bro and i wont say his user cause your bound to just ban him for being my bro. I know its a game i dont really care but im just trying to help your server become better but noooo you dont want me to even thou i was the one who found most of the glitches in your server and nearly every other server, no server is safe from me.I have friends who i can use to spread mass damage but i wont because it would be my last choice and i rarly get to my last choice. I need joker and carmaniac to help my with this if jokers too busy i understand. I get blamed for everything but one day you might understand. and really lynxaa is not the kind of person i want working for my nor as my boss, God forbid. Rolling Eyes Carmanic i thank you for not being like omg lol and stuff like that I made a lot of spelling mistakes which bother me but i dontr have the time to fix them.

side question? I think Apple is related to me but i have seen them and btw where is any of your proof that i did these stuff.

Give me solid proof and i can tell if its fake, dont try to trick me. if you cant then youll be saying your sorry to me and you, well dont demote lynxa i think you need to teach him to be a better staff person. all you need to do is suspend his admin powers. i have a feeling he set me up since how could i have swore if i was muted huh huh tell me i did &k and was muted tell me how i swore. and lynxaa has been doing the grief thing where it looks like somone else said something but they didnt. he did it every time he was on, he said he would ban me for no reason and look wat he did, i have wittnesses that can confirm that he said that so he cant think about denying it. hee prob wont read all this and will be like u mad retard or something (sorry for bad word).

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 10:55 pm

SYRSniperbeast wrote:uh lol funny u saying i have no life i have a life its at school u prob dont have one just because u wish u have one sorry but no lifers have lifes.... and im alive i have cells i have a nucleus i have a brain i got bones i got a heart do u?

what are u talking about u have a life, and i do too i was saying thet to lynxa not u sorry bout that

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 10:59 pm

Carmaniac wrote:

oh and i rarly have spare time since i work like 48/7 i work more then just one life i "multitask with lives" you multitask with tasks... and im always designing something studying reading, once in a while, working on my bank acc and website stuff and working on making my company and all u do is nothing compared to me but i can u you are determined. keep the good work up. oh and i have worked with them.

Last edited by MegaV87 on Wed May 23, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 11:01 pm

SYRSniperbeast wrote:uh lol funny u saying i have no life i have a life its at school u prob dont have one just because u wish u have one sorry but no lifers have lifes.... and im alive i have cells i have a nucleus i have a brain i got bones i got a heart do u?

i think i have 2-3 brains idk never check but i know i have prob at least 2 brains study study

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 11:08 pm

if i was raging i would be insulting you so much your head would be red with anger and you would be so mad that you pass out. i almost did this once. Razz

PS:read every thing its good for ya you burn calories when you read. you need to know everything before posting cause if you dont your just wasting my time and letting me prove my points.

edit : words of advice for lynxa
act like your age

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 pm

SYRSniperbeast wrote:my friend has ADHD i think i know what he feels he tells me all about it now u just there thinking that u have ADHD that u can have what ever u want

wow u fail u think im faking i wish i was faking i go to a doctor to talk aboud my adhd and i take 84 mg of concerta, idk speeling, of the medication thats 3 pills per day and you think im faiking?!?!? i have no cencentration if i dont take my medication im a differnt person when i take my medication and when i tell my friends they cant bielve that i have ADHD ill get proof if i need to. ADHD isnt something you can fake. also i have to get extra time on any thing in school because of this and also i am an althlete i play soccer and i work out how bout u do u have a six pack and are above average well i am.i can only play during fall season, maybe winter.

Side note: i love the coldness id rather freeze to deaththen die of too much heat.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 11:36 pm

SYRSniperbeast wrote:life becomes easy you earn life u havnt lynxa earned admin u were banned for a reason

life isnt fair thats why dumb peeps work at fast food places and i work during the summer nearly every day 10, 20, maybe 25 per day butt soon ill get paid like 5 or 10 dollars an hours and i work overhours eventhough im not supposed to, i worked when i wasnt supposed to, at a young age. also i am slightly geremaphobic so my life is kind of bad. dont fell sorry im just saying, its not like i will kill my self or cut my self over this. im also afaraid of dieing and slightly afraid of change and

TO lynxa
btw lynxa said that i said i never sin but i had said i never curse... idk what hes reading or looking at. he says hes too lazy too read he says he applying for job but i already have had one so u mad u unemployed. i also get free food, and do you notice that i havent really insulted you yet i just noticed this so i cant wait till 2:30 pm tomorrow to continue this. i have pretty much a 5 day weekend to keep this up so let the war start

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Lynxaa23 wrote:Ohh and since i am lazy ill just add this last thing in, Mega, the Main server has rules but idc, I can spam, i can accuse you for noreason, this server has staff and those actions of the staff who played on that server didn't matter at all, so GJ.
Incase you didn't know GJ means "Good Job" !

that post you made before sonds like this to me

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 pm

SYRSniperbeast wrote:I just gotta say 1 thing lynxaa23 is the boss so banned forever i think idk

SYRSniperbeast
Maeestro

XBL: Mortalflame8166
Minecraft: SYRSniperbeast
Steam ID: SYRSniperbeast

Subject: Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Today at 9:28 pm
i would read all of that but i skimmed through it

[img][/img][[/img]

Maeestro

XBL: Mortalflame8166
Minecraft: SYRSniperbeast
Steam ID: SYRSniperbeast

Subject: Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do Today at 9:30 pm
lynxa is right i was once late for school and i had a broken leg and i wasnt accused for anything ....

your going off subject and lynxa is not the boss other wise the server prob would never have this many people, less then 100, and it would be lynacraft not jokacraft Mad

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Lynxaa23 wrote:Ohh and for your enjoyment my LEVEL UP Dance me and car are having over skype
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7u4Bml827I
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVcK9tWnrc&feature=related
**EDIT**
For the lolz
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-xQSGrcu-Q&feature=related

you dont even take your admin status seriously. Rolling Eyes Suspect Mad

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by clark917 Thu May 24, 2012 2:22 am

Yeah he is!
clark917
clark917
Glow Level
Glow Level

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do - Page 3 Mca

Back to top Go down

Post by MineKing Thu May 24, 2012 3:04 am

Yeaah!!! bitch party!!!
woooo

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
MineKing
MineKing
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by mlimthiamkeat Thu May 24, 2012 4:36 am

Yeah uh Mega don't Double+ Post, you can just use the edit button. And lol lynxa quit this bitch party already. Lol I could use a guy who can argue like that at my School. Surprised
mlimthiamkeat
mlimthiamkeat
Gunner Level
Gunner Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoe600 Thu May 24, 2012 7:37 am

That is to much typing!! I didn't bother reading all just 2 words! lol Razz

Shoe600
Forum BEAST!
Forum BEAST!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carmaniac Thu May 24, 2012 8:34 am

MegaV87 wrote:
Carmaniac wrote:

same with me execpt the general motors part cuase im afraid if i drive i will crash and die so i need someone else to drive me and since i have adhd and a phobia of bees i cant really drive cause imaginge what will happen if a bee got in the car it wont be pretty and i also fall asleep in cars randomly even if im wide awake and for the milionth time im not raging you keep assuming that. im making an issue about this because life has punch at me and beat me up but i have stood there and done nothing now im countering each attack and saveing my energy for when life is tired then i strike. oh an i have my own server fyi and you do know, i do not mean this as a threat but your bound to take it as one, i can RUIN jokacraft reputation and also i have been on one of the servers that is in the top 30 craked server but jokacraft hasent even made the list Razz. oh and i have a little bro and i wont say his user cause your bound to just ban him for being my bro. I know its a game i dont really care but im just trying to help your server become better but noooo you dont want me to even thou i was the one who found most of the glitches in your server and nearly every other server, no server is safe from me.I have friends who i can use to spread mass damage but i wont because it would be my last choice and i rarly get to my last choice. I need joker and carmaniac to help my with this if jokers too busy i understand. I get blamed for everything but one day you might understand. and really lynxaa is not the kind of person i want working for my nor as my boss, God forbid. Rolling Eyes Carmanic i thank you for not being like omg lol and stuff like that I made a lot of spelling mistakes which bother me but i dontr have the time to fix them.

side question? I think Apple is related to me but i have seen them and btw where is any of your proof that i did these stuff.

Give me solid proof and i can tell if its fake, dont try to trick me. if you cant then youll be saying your sorry to me and you, well dont demote lynxa i think you need to teach him to be a better staff person. all you need to do is suspend his admin powers. i have a feeling he set me up since how could i have swore if i was muted huh huh tell me i did &k and was muted tell me how i swore. and lynxaa has been doing the grief thing where it looks like somone else said something but they didnt. he did it every time he was on, he said he would ban me for no reason and look wat he did, i have wittnesses that can confirm that he said that so he cant think about denying it. hee prob wont read all this and will be like u mad retard or something (sorry for bad word).

Being honest, I'm not trying to get involved in this much XD. I'll see if I can pull any strings into whether you get unbanned or not.

Carmaniac
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Thu May 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Car, don't waste your time, read what this kid has been posting and he calls me in mature "you know i can say i have worked with SONY and you would never be able to work with them." Kid, wtf are you thinking?, ohh and yes, i'm back in the shit storm this 10 yr old pre pub little bitch started and saying you had 2 girl friends at once "LOL"
kid i don't know what your thinking trying to pull of a shit load of lies then just making more lies and same as car with me, i go to school, i'm studying to become an architecture, i'm year 10 in my high school mathematics i get straight A's, i go out on weekends and friends is a second option it comes after school just the same as being admin and helping the server does as well.

And if you still want to bitch and bitch about "YOUZ TOTALMIEJ HAVEEEE NOOO LIFIEEZ!?!!?!!" Then i'll be glad to pwn your ass in another argument.

Ok, so lets see what i do
---
Coding - MCP - Eclipse

Java
PHP
Python - FPS & others
HTML - website
C+
C
C++
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Thu May 24, 2012 1:05 pm

MegaV87 wrote:
Lynxaa23 wrote:Ohh and for your enjoyment my LEVEL UP Dance me and car are having over skype
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7u4Bml827I
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVcK9tWnrc&feature=related
**EDIT**
For the lolz
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-xQSGrcu-Q&feature=related

you dont even take your admin status seriously. Rolling Eyes Suspect Mad

Did you watch ma videos? thats taking shit seriously, You Jelly Of my Mario?
And why take everything in life so serious kid if you do that your just going to stroke out one day and die.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Thu May 24, 2012 1:10 pm

[quote="Carmaniac"]
MegaV87 wrote:
Carmaniac wrote:

OHH thats cute "hhehehhee" you want to get me demoted same thing you said on the temp server, you accused me of false truth, then you argued even more when i didn't care, you were spamming you told me to shut the fuck up, if thats not swearing i have no idea what is, and you seem to keep talking about this "witness" were is he/she?

Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Thu May 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Lynxaa23 wrote:Car, don't waste your time, read what this kid has been posting and he calls me in mature "you know i can say i have worked with SONY and you would never be able to work with them." Kid, wtf are you thinking?, ohh and yes, i'm back in the shit storm this 10 yr old pre pub little bitch started and saying you had 2 girl friends at once "LOL"
kid i don't know what your thinking trying to pull of a shit load of lies then just making more lies and same as car with me, i go to school, i'm studying to become an architecture, i'm year 10 in my high school mathematics i get straight A's, i go out on weekends and friends is a second option it comes after school just the same as being admin and helping the server does as well.

And if you still want to bitch and bitch about "YOUZ TOTALMIEJ HAVEEEE NOOO LIFIEEZ!?!!?!!" Then i'll be glad to pwn your ass in another argument.

Ok, so lets see what i do
---
Coding - MCP - Eclipse

Java
PHP
Python - FPS & others
HTML - website
C+
C
C++

Dude Im 15 years old i was born on the ides of march in 1997. (beware the ides of march)

and you misunderstood some parts of what i said cuase i didnt make it as clear. I had two girlfriends but not at the same time Razz and lynxa what happened when i went afk?

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Thu May 24, 2012 4:12 pm

mlimthiamkeat wrote:Yeah uh Mega don't Double+ Post, you can just use the edit button. And lol lynxa quit this bitch party already. Lol I could use a guy who can argue like that at my School. Surprised

sorry i was kinda lazy it was 2:00 am Razz i was tired and thanks for the complement

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Thu May 24, 2012 4:17 pm

[quote="Lynxaa23"]
Carmaniac wrote:
MegaV87 wrote:
Carmaniac wrote:

OHH thats cute "hhehehhee" you want to get me demoted same thing you said on the temp server, you accused me of false truth, then you argued even more when i didn't care, you were spamming you told me to shut the fuck up, if thats not swearing i have no idea what is, and you seem to keep talking about this "witness" were is he/she?

I never told you to, in nicer terms, shut the front door. no one on the server said shut up except that one guy who u said was hacking. oh and do you have a spot on this fourm where i can post any glitches in the server? this topic should end soon btw. I just need to clear up somethings then im done. oh and lynxaa23 sorry if i somehow insulted you yesterday.

EDIT:
oh you want a witness... i remember epicmachado was there um i think ilovepandas, idk, um ther was a lot more but i cant remember their users. and Why was i banned for saying sorry multiple times.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Thu May 24, 2012 6:02 pm

final unban appeal - Denied.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next