Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

+7
clark917
Lynxaa23
Carmaniac
SYRSniperbeast
EPICGAMERS
mlimthiamkeat
MegaV87
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do - Page 4 Empty Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by MegaV87 Thu May 24, 2012 6:15 pm

Lynxaa23 wrote:Car, don't waste your time, read what this kid has been posting and he calls me in mature "you know i can say i have worked with SONY and you would never be able to work with them." Kid, wtf are you thinking?, ohh and yes, i'm back in the shit storm this 10 yr old pre pub little bitch started and saying you had 2 girl friends at once "LOL"
kid i don't know what your thinking trying to pull of a shit load of lies then just making more lies and same as car with me, i go to school, i'm studying to become an architecture, i'm year 10 in my high school mathematics i get straight A's, i go out on weekends and friends is a second option it comes after school just the same as being admin and helping the server does as well.

And if you still want to bitch and bitch about "YOUZ TOTALMIEJ HAVEEEE NOOO LIFIEEZ!?!!?!!" Then i'll be glad to pwn your ass in another argument.

Ok, so lets see what i do
---
Coding - MCP - Eclipse

Java
PHP
Python - FPS & others
HTML - website
C+
C
C++

Well i do
TrueBasic
HTML
JAVA
Python
C+ or was it C++
LUA
and i think thats it
oh and cisco

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

really your staff baned me for things i didnt do - Page 4 Empty Re: really your staff baned me for things i didnt do

Post by MegaV87 Thu May 24, 2012 6:18 pm

Lynxaa23 wrote:final unban appeal - Denied.

sheesh so you ban my for saying sorry like 20 times wow Razz. I take back that 1 comment u find offensive cause i didnt realize how much you were involved.

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynxaa23 Fri May 25, 2012 5:37 am

if you do java and c+ how about you explain what they are and show me some code that isn't basic knowledge.
Lynxaa23
Lynxaa23
Glow Level
Glow Level

Back to top Go down

Post by MegaV87 Fri May 25, 2012 4:28 pm

Java is mainly used for making games adobe flash player can also be used but Java is more advanced. Java is really just used to make interactive apps and sometimes movies...C+ i barely know much aboutit since i only saw my friend use it and he knows a lot about programing, he might even know more then you. actually i have two friends maybe 3 who are extremely good with programing.

I only know a little coding and i learned them in the begging of the school year also
I learned some LUA, from Roblox, but i havent used it for years so idk if ill remember, but...heres some java coding for a controllable object turning left.

move (1);

if (char.iskeydown("left"))
{turn (-4);
}

other codes

easy ones Razz

! code 1
PRINT "HI"
IF x = "2" THEN LET y = "wats up"
END IF

END

I cant find one of the programs i made but ill try to get find one if you want... Razz

MegaV87
Gangsta
Gangsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Dameion Fri May 25, 2012 4:37 pm

i have no clue what you just wrote in the comment abouve.my mind exploded.but good luck getting back on the server.
Dameion
Dameion
Beast
Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by da_jjasasin Sun May 27, 2012 5:37 pm

Ok this was amusing

da_jjasasin
Novice
Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4